• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Custom clip point Benchmade Proper with Ironwood scales

Agchivas09

Gold Member
Up for sale is a custom benchmade proper with custom made ironwood scales. Blade is s30v and clip point format.

Knife has been sharpened to 20° dps and has a semi mirrored edge. Original scales were destroyed, but this comes with the box, pouch, knife (plus custom scales) and benchmade pamphlet.

Asking 155. I ship usps priority insured usually day of or day after receiving payment. (Sundays and holidays excepted)

No trades please.

First to comment "I'll take it," followed by prompt paypal g&s payment gets it.

Thanks for your consideration.

Link to pictures: http://imgur.com/gallery/yY8I7P8

Last edited:
May I ask how the original scales were destroyed? Also, who made the ironwood scales?

Original scales were micarta and first owner tried to dremel a...wave? Pattern into them, went too deep and deemed the knife a loss.

A friend of mine does wood work and made them for me based on a template I lent him in the form of a spare set of flytanium scales.
May I ask how the original scales were destroyed? Also, who made the ironwood scales?

Last edited:
Original scales were micarta and first owner tried to dremel a...wave? Pattern into them, went too deep and deemed the knife a loss.

A friend of mine does wood work and made them for me based on a template I lent him in the form of a spare set of flytanium scales.
That’s a nice looking piece

Back