• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom dress watch - 'The Ancient' (SOLD)

BogdanS

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello dear brothers,

I am working for a long time on this project and thanks Good God today i managed to have it ready for the market - it is a custom dress watch upload_2021-4-10_18-41-3.gif

All parts used are brand new and all are very high quality.

- the case is made out of 316l hypoallergenic stainless steel, it has a pressure fit back and front part. Both the back case and front one are sealed using o rings. The case is sleek and elegant and it has a diameter of 1.5" (38 mm) with a 0.24" (6 mm) thickness.
- high quality flat Sapphire crystal.
- Rhonda 762 quartz movement - very good quality and reliability.
- the dial is customized using handmade micro painting technique in high quality acrylics and is depicting a themed wooly mammoth - this itself took a lot of work under magnifying glasses upload_2021-4-10_18-41-4.gif
- fully handmade internal bezel made out using an extraordinary piece of 10000 years old stabilized and dyed Siberian mammoth ivory to match the theme.
- the back of the watch is hand signed using traditional method of wax and acid engraving - 'Petru'
- the hour/minute markers are polished stainless steel. We chose not to use the secondary marker as the dial would become too 'crowded' covering the beauty of the hand painting.
- high quality handmade color matching strap - genuine dyed lizard skin with a very soft calf skin lining and dark blue edge finish. Made to fit very thick wrists.
- The Swedish stainless Damasteel buckle is in itself a little jewel and it is also custom made by me in my shop.

This project involved a lot of work, failures and learning but in the end the one that will have it can be sure that it has a watch that no one else has; it is unique and every customization being made fully by hand with care and patience we can be sure that even if i myself would try to replicate it i could still not do it. This would make a fantastic gift for a pretentious gentleman to be worn in high class events upload_2021-4-10_18-41-4.gif;)

The price for this watch is 375 usd with the Damasteel buckle and 300 usd with a regular stainless steel buckle. In order to make a very impressive gift the watch can also be purchased with a luxurious theme matching wooden box fully handmade using high quality wild cherry wood, 6000 years old bog oak and matching 10000 years old stabilized and dyed mammoth ivory; the case is lined with matching tone calf skin leather (+ 100 usd - pics on request).

All the best dear friends, God bless,
Bogdan

upload_2021-4-10_18-41-3.gif upload_2021-4-10_18-41-4.gif upload_2021-4-10_18-41-4.gif 1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG

For a knife maker you certainly come up with some surprises for us. This is a beautiful creation Bogdan!

Thanks a lot my good friend, i do my best in everything and i am grateful to you all for support and kind words!

All and only the best, God bless,
Bogdan

Back