• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Fixed Blades - priced to sell

For sale, a couple really nice fixed blades:

1) Davor Sajnovic

Steel: .135" stock RWL 34, 3.75" - slight hollow grind, so it's an excellent slicer.
Handle: Ebony wood with red liners and copper pins
Full tang

Excellent condition, may have a few very, very light marks do to interaction with sheath.

Custom sheath by Francesca @wilburnforgeleather

Price: $225 (PayPal as goods) - includes shipping & appropriate insurance (Lower 48 only).

2) MIlan Mozolič

Steel: .148" stock W2 w/hamon, 3.5" blade, 7.5" OAL
Handle: Ironwood

Excellent condition.

Custom sheath by Francesca @wilburnforgeleather

Price: $250 (PayPal as goods) - includes shipping & appropriate insurance (Lower 48 only).

No trades please

Please direct all questions to PM, email, or Visitor Message so the thread can remain clear for "I'll take it" posts.

Though I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose:

First "I'll take it" secures purchase power; please follow up with a PM or email for Paypal info. Please pay promptly - I reserve the right to terminate a potential sale if payment is not sent within four hours.

Buyer agrees that they are 18 years or older and that the knives are in compliance with the laws in their area - thus assuming all liability.

**All sales are final unless otherwise discussed**

View media item 6025View media item 6026
View media item 6023View media item 6024

Back