Custom GB chat thread

Here's where you can ask questions or discuss what you would pick:thumbsup:

I hate to be that guy who asks for too much, but what about bolsters?

Well, I’m glad you started it o_O

Not a question about bolsters, but could we request extra spalting?

Nothing crazy, but something like the bottom Loner instead of the green Loner...

6IBpX6X.jpg

Last edited:
@ Fiddleback and @ Vance,
that's a super cool idea - thank you !

Are retired models included in this GB ?!
Nscout
Depends...Andy & I collaborated this morning to go over which Models to exclude for various reasons..I tried to provide a list of those examples above. With over 100 Models we may have missed some...thus we reserve the right to exclude others as needed
I hate to be that guy who asks for too much, but what about bolsters?
Bolsters are Ok...provide the combo is on the list above
ie: im not going to go around trying to source some crazy carbon fiber or widjit micarta
Well, I’m glad you started it o_O

Not a question about bolsters, but could we request extra spalting?

Nothing crazy, but something like the bottom Loner instead of the green Loner...

6IBpX6X.jpg
If I could 100%control it I would say "Yes" . I have a good idea , but sometimes it's a mystery despite doing the exact same thing every time

Bolsters are Ok...provide the combo is on the list above
ie: im not going to go around trying to source some crazy carbon fiber or widjit micarta
Aww yeah. I saw a fiddleback with green micarta bolster on osage and I've wanted that combo ever since.

General question: is there anyone else who wants in but would only buy one? I'd be down to go in together with someone else and then one of us ships to the other.

I'll go in with you on this Random Dan. I have one that I would like.

I would also be interested in partnering with someone on a second knife, if that option is allowable.

Aww yeah. I saw a fiddleback with green micarta bolster on osage and I've wanted that combo ever since.

General question: is there anyone else who wants in but would only buy one? I'd be down to go in together with someone else and then one of us ships to the other.

I'll go in with you on this Random Dan. I have one that I would like.

Let's do it. Gives us better odds of making it in the first five as well.

I would also be interested in partnering with someone on a second knife, if that option is allowable.

change of plans.....theres going to be 10 slots with 1 knife selection. If you would like two your 2nd selection will automatically get one of the first slots on the the next one. It will follow this one directly.

Last edited:
Wow, This is great. I would love to have a Bushfinger in black ash burl, and TT of course. A HB the same way would be nice to. Hope this works out, it would be nice to see happen every now and then.

I asked this in a PM Phillip but feel free to answer here for anyone with the same thoughts as me to see.

Are different pinouts available i.e. trinity, predator with or without mosaics?

I asked this in a PM Phillip but feel free to answer here for anyone with the same thoughts as me to see.

Are different pinouts available i.e. trinity, predator with or without mosaics?
I believe on the initial Trail run is would be wise to limit some of the options. Especially, from a Company that is Self-Proclaimed terrible at Custom orders and normally does not accept them..Just take a look at the first 3 or 4 questions on the FAQ section of our website. That's been our stance for approx. 7yrs

Im not ruling it out indefinitely though.

Back