Custom GB chat thread

Will this happen on your website or here on bladeforums? It’s been so long that I don’t know the current process.

So I would like to participate in this.... but how? VANCE can you please clarify the process a little more?

I hate to be that guy who asks for too much, but what about bolsters?

Screw bolsters, get a Bow Legged Chopper!

Actually Phillip, think about adding say 10 bucks and getting some of those plastic shoe boxes or Ikea containers to segregate the materials. Write the order on a 3x5 card and tape it to the the box. Oh and I'm in and going small. I've got a two finger karda crying out for a modernization.

EDITED to say I read the other thread....

You're way the hell ahead of me.... No Chopper, you got the trays, all you need to do is make my knife. See you tomorrow at noon!

Maybe you could make me one of these. My skills are getting better, but still gots a long way to go. The tip's off and the curves aren't lady-like

IMG_3140-X4.jpg

Last edited:
How do I reserve one of the first spots? Do I just say “I’ll take one”?

Jack

How do I reserve one of the first spots? Do I just say “I’ll take one”?

Jack
reply " ill take it" or similar definitive claim to a spot and we will work out the details

or i take it and the description of what you are trying to claimed typed out and copy & paste into the reply box

I’m soooo very tempted to try for a spot. I’ve been wanting a Fighter for a long time now and they just don’t turn up.

Fighter - osage - natural liners - blue or orange pinstripes - TT

That would the S*=+^

reply " ill take it" or similar definitive claim to a spot and we will work out the details

or i take it and the description of what you are trying to claimed typed out and copy & paste into the reply box
Thanks so much! I’ll try my hand

Congrats to all those that got in on the group buy. I was really mulling it over and decided last minute to not grab a spot. I’m too picky to get on the order blindly. Can’t wait to see what beauties come out of this.

VANCE VANCE looks like I’ve made it to the closed list. I’ve stalked these forums for a long time keeping my eyes open for something like this but never bought anything. no idea how to actually fulfill the order :)

I’d like an Arete with cpm 154 in 1/8th convexed with black canvas micarta Black liners and White stripes :)

I’ll keep my eyes out how to make it official

VANCE VANCE looks like I’ve made it to the closed list. I’ve stalked these forums for a long time keeping my eyes open for something like this but never bought anything. no idea how to actually fulfill the order :)

I’d like an Arete with cpm 154 in 1/8th convexed with black canvas micarta Black liners and White stripes :)

I’ll keep my eyes out how to make it official
our CPM is milled finished. 3/32" is close to 1/8 and 1/8" is close to 5/32"

Congrats to everyone who got in! Here's hoping that it goes smoothly and there will be more own the road.

Well, that's what I get for getting into Kenny Rogers on YouTube. Some great music out there and lots of awesome video. Let's just say that the Kennedy Center is a national treasure.

Congrats to all you that were able to FOCUS!!!

Back