Custom GB chat thread

I can’t believe I missed this group buy!!! I am beyond bummed... hope this one goes well so I can get in on another... congrats to all who got in on this amazing offer. Keep up the great work FF family.

Awesome that this group buy is taking place and hope it's a success. Missed the original post in its entirety as I have been out of commission due to having the covid virus. (Doing ok at present - but slow recovery). Of course, I had been hoping that something like this was in the works as I have been watching and waiting for a couple of specific combinations - (bad timing for me) - congrats to those who are in the first grouping. Interested in adding my name if possible for one of the future groups should this work out and be continued. Thanks -
Gary

Awesome that this group buy is taking place and hope it's a success. Missed the original post in its entirety as I have been out of commission due to having the covid virus. (Doing ok at present - but slow recovery). Of course, I had been hoping that something like this was in the works as I have been watching and waiting for a couple of specific combinations - (bad timing for me) - congrats to those who are in the first grouping. Interested in adding my name if possible for one of the future groups should this work out and be continued. Thanks -
Gary
Hello Gary. I'm sure we will see many more GB's from the Fiddleback Forge in the near future. You will get on one. Hope you keep feeling better. That's a nasty virus. Sorry you are going through that.

I've been hoping to see the EDC II with scales in bone, antler, mammoth, or that beautiful stormy sky box elder. I almost pulled the trigger on that runt that was out there in stormy sky last week.

I managed to defy gravity with the Turco
2v2Hfmw3WxurAoi.jpg

2v2HfmcMdxurAoi.jpg

2v2HfmcFyxurAoi.jpg

2v2HfmcgGxurAoi.jpg

2v2HfmcSdxurAoi.jpg

2v2Hfmc4nxurAoi.jpg

2v2HfmciWxurAoi.jpg

Back