Custom GSO Handles - WIP thread

I dont like wood handles on blades. Just my preference because of where i live and how I use them, but man.... I have been really impressed with some of the aftermarket work people have been doing and what I've been seeing as far as wood choices and workmanship. These handles are looking amazing. The blade in the first pic is the one you did the handles for? Was that just the lighting and angle that made it look that color or is that a coating?

I dont like wood handles on blades. Just my preference because of where i live and how I use them, but man.... I have been really impressed with some of the aftermarket work people have been doing and what I've been seeing as far as wood choices and workmanship. These handles are looking amazing. The blade in the first pic is the one you did the handles for? Was that just the lighting and angle that made it look that color or is that a coating?

In the very first post? Purely the lighting. That was the new peened finish on the 2.7

Yeah the very first. I was just wondering because I've seen some gso's with aftermarket DLC coating that looks awesome.

Back