• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Knife Lanyards ~ From an 8 yr Old

Hello, i sent you a messgae with my email on it , its easier to get ahold of me that way. Anyway i was wanting to get a custom lanyard made if possible !!!! Thanks for your time, Nick :D

UPDATE

Katie is finishing up garciajr's order and we have Nick on the list.

Just shoot us an email or post here with your order for a Custom Lanyard by Katie. :D

Update

Orders shipping for;
AngryFish
RussMo

-------------------------------

We are back from BLADE and Katie is once again taking Orders for her Lanyards and Bracelets.

Here is a picture of a Bracelet that Katie made for my buddy Jim Davidson at River Raisin Knife Co
KatiesBraceletButton.jpg

Also, we are looking for a reliable source for some nice decorative Metal or Wooden Beads to add to her Lanyards (No Skulls or the like). If you know of a source please let us know.

Thanks again to all.

What a cool idea! :cool:

I would like a black and neon orange bracelet with a black button closure rather than a buckle if that is possible.

PM inbound.

Thanks.
dectia

Dectia - Order received and logged.
---------------------------------------

Katie has just sent her first Order to Alaska and Canada. Also, Katie just received her first order from South Africa! :eek:

Thanks alot Guys and Gals!!

What an outstanding idea!!! You've got to be proud of that Katie. And you and the Mrs. are certainly praiseworthy for the support and encouragement.
I'm sending an e-mail for ordering instructions.

God Bless.
Jeff

Hey there, Katie!
I'd like to order three knife lanyards, two in yellow and black combo, and the third in desert camo.
I'll send an e-mail with my address.

Thank you.
Jeff Dougan

WOW - Thanks Guys. I have sent each of you an email, your orders are logged and Katie will get right on them (being that it is summer I just have to get her off the Tire Swing... or out of the Lake... or.... and put her back to work). :D

Thanks alot everyone!

BTW- We are still looking for some nice decorative Beads to add to her Lanyards - shoot us a link if you have found some.

Katie & Vince,
Can I change my request for the camo lanyard to "all orange" instead? It would be more appropriate for my hunting knife.
Still want the other two in yellow and black.
Hope this won't create a problem for you.

Thank you.
Jeff Dougan

Vince and Ms Katie,

Check this work out from an 8yr old guys!!!

Thank you very much for the fantastic lanyards. Ms Katie, I really appreciate your hard work sweety. Here are the knives that you made them for and I put them on tonight.
2479.jpg

2480.jpg

I'm ordering more now.

Russ

They look great:thumbup:
I would like 2 square knot
1 in Electric Blue and White
1 in Desert Camo and Black
I didn't pick up on the payment method let me know. Thanks

OK Gang - Katie is working on the last couple of Orders, we took a couple of days to go Tent Camping but most of the orders are now complete - If I have not emailied or PM'd you please let me know.

On Deck is;

rskoon (1 Bracelet left to go)
boater17 (I will PM you when they are ready)

Also, we have some exciting news that I will be posting soon, Katie's work has caught the attention of a large Organization.... more later. :D

Still looking for some Metal, Plastic or Wooden tasteful accent beads for Katie's Lanyards - if you have a source please let us know.

Thanks

Back