• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Knife Lanyards ~ From an 8 yr Old

Square Sinnet knots

I would like one of these done in purple and neon yellow. Thanks Ashley

Email incoming also

Hi. I didn't see this before. Very cool idea. I'd like to order a black paracord bracelet. Email sent.

Thanks Guys, Your Orders are on the list. Will contact you when they are ready.

Also - we just got in some very nice Lanyard Beads that we have been searching for, these will be available on all future Lanyard orders....
for only $1 each bead!!

UPDATE

Knife Crazied - Order complete. Email sent for payment.

JPrice - Bracelet complete. PM sent with payment instructions.
------------------------------------------------------

New Decorative Lanyard Beads. These can be purchased seperately or combined with a Lanyard order.

Also, Price changes on some items (since Katie is now back in School we are adding a dollar or two to those things that take longer for her to make);

- Square Sinnet Lanyards are now $7 Shipped

- Round Sinnett Lanyards are now $7 Shipped

- Survival Bracelets are now $15 Shipped

(Black polymer clasp only, no longer using the OD Button for closure).

All other Lanyard styles are still only $5 Each Shipped!

Thanks.

UPDATE

myright & nate3933 - Orders complete. PM sent with payment info.

------------------------------------------------------------

Keep those Orders coming!!

Thanks! :thumbup:

bracelet received and i friggin love it. very well made, good material, and its always cool to help out a little kid. thanks again, and tell katie she's awesome:thumbup:

Katie just finished up a batch of Halloween Lanyards (all Black and Orange) for a forum Member. :thumbup:

She is taking tests this next week so new orders will go out after Halloween.

Thanks

Katie just finished a big order for a friend of the family! :thumbup:

For what she is currently making take a look at the pics in this thread.

New orders welcome.

Good for katie :)

I would like a spiral lanyard of black and coyote tan, a spiral lanyard of black and camo brown, and a bracelet of black and coyote tan. Thank you!!

Update

Here is a picture of a Bracelet that Katie made for my buddy Jim Davidson at River Raisin Knife Co
KatiesBraceletButton.jpg

I would like one of these just like this one. Also a lanyard with a bead in black and gray round. Please send PM where to send money.

Back