• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Knife Lanyards ~ From an 8 yr Old

Hey Gang,

THANKS so much for the orders. Katie is done with her schoolwork and enjoying the Summer.
IMG_5100.jpg

Now Dad says its time to do a little work. :D

Here is an order that is going out tomorrow for our friend Teacher - we hope you enjoy them!

IMG_5769.jpg

Teacher's order has some Flat, a Spiral, a Sp-Lat and a Round - with some Metal accent beads (which we have in other styles). No Skulls though.

I will start checking this thread more often for orders. Also here is the current lineup for Lanyards, Bracelets, etc; (all prices include shipping)

Round and Square $7
Flat, Spiral, Sp-Lat $5
Metal Accent Bead - $1
Bracelet (one or two colors) with Polymer Clasp $14
Bracelet (one or two colors) with OD Green - Original Issue U.S.M.C. Button - $16
The buttons came off my old cammies so these are limited. ;)

Thanks again.

Those look great!!!

Tell Miss Katie I said "Thank You" !! ..........
:thumbup:

Regards,
chuck

PS / Thanks also for the great picture........ ;)

I got my "Katie" lanyards & bracelet today. These are very nice..... :thumbup:

I recommend these to anyone, she does an excellent job!!!!! .. ;)

I am a happy camper, tell her I said.... "Thank you"!!!!

I'd like two round lanyards
-Black
-Black/OD
Paypal ok?
Please advise where to send payment.

Thanks for the Orders everyone. I will put these on Katie's list and will get back with you when they are complete. No need to send payment until they are done.

Tony - Recv'd the PM - have a good 4th.
JSO123 - I have you down, Thanks.

I've gotten many lanyards from Katie one or two years back on the other forum, and I can say they are the best I own. Best deal around for top notch fobs, and the amount of customization available is amazing! I like matching the fob colors to the knife and handle. Go Katie!

I would like to order three, all square.
1-OD Green
1-Black
1-Silver/Navy Blue

Love to support a young person who is learning to work and make their way through life. Great Job.

robert@sitemedics.com

OK - going out tomorrow are orders for;

Ridge-Runner
Texastonydobbs
007 Agent Zero

JSO123 - I sent you a visitor message, your order is ready.

Thanks to everyone for thier orders and patience. Katie is balancing doing her chores, swimming in the lake and making lanyards very nicely. :D

PM, email or post on this thread if you'd like to place an order.

Thanks very much!

Orders going out tomorrow for;

geekmedic
md02geist

Balislinger - Thanks very much for the compliments, I showed them to Katie and she was very proud.

Please tell Katie I said Thank you for the great lanyards.
They will go on duty with me every night.
m007.jpg

Orders ready to Ship for;

texastonydobbs
edcgearreviews

Katie is returning to school soon but she still has a couple of weeks to work on more orders. ;)

Back