Custom Kydex Sheath?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously man? This is just disrespectful.

What's disrespectful is not respecting my commands to not bring biased opinions to this thread and recommending sheath makers from this forum. I've stated this way to many times and it still keeps happening. If you haven't handled or owned a sheath from TIE Tactical or Yellow Hawk... I don't care to hear your opinion. Biased opinions... There's the door.

You can take your biased bs wherever you came from. I own a sheath made by azwelke. Not impressed. Like I've mentioned to many times in this thread, I am not interested in getting sheaths made for my knives from most of these sheath sellers on this forum because... I've already had one made by them. Azwelke for my tops anaconda b7, Tom Brown sheath came a knife I traded for... Sheath thrown in the trash. I'm only interested in receiving feedback from others on this forum that owns or has owned sheaths made by TIE Tactical and Yellow Hawk. That should make it less of a headache and people can stop pushing their average gear and I won't get pissed off. Thank you for your time and understanding.

What's disrespectful is not respecting my commands to not bring biased opinions to this thread and recommending sheath makers from this forum. I've stated this way to many times and it still keeps happening. If you haven't handled or owned a sheath from TIE Tactical or Yellow Hawk... I don't care to hear your opinion. Biased opinions... There's the door.

Here's the thing. I get that what you're looking for is clear cut responses from owners of your chosen products. This is a discussion forum though and you're gonna get other responses and speculation on whether people might like something based on the information at hand. Getting all snappy about it does nothing for anyone.

You're welcome to participate here any time, but I do ask that if you feel the need to do some "best of the best" head to head between sheath makers in the future that you take it elsewhere. Maybe Prac-Tac or something. In the meantime, if you're just feeling punchy, the fine gentlemen and ladies of Whine & Cheese will argue with you until the oceans boil if that's your desire.

Just saw Dwayne's post and absolutely agree. This is getting a bit silly.

On a lighter note, pretty music.

[video=youtube;8Dg-sdK3aCA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dg-sdK3aCA[/video]

I just don't like the lame biased opinions. Feel free to read over the first page. Yes, they were dead wrong making assumptions on products they've never owned or handled. The sad thing is... If TIE Tactical gave these biased sheeple a free sheath.... Even if it was far superior to anything they've owned... They would still come here talk trash about them. I can't stand people that make opinions about products they've never used or owned. I really love people that buy a crappy product and refuse to.accept that they made a poor decision to. Those are the best. If you don't own the product... Don't make assumptions and then spew biased sales pitches on forums.

The proper way to suggest other products and or companies is real simple... " hey, I don't have any experience with either of these companies but company X makes a great product maybe you should check them out."

What not to do: "that sheath looks gimmicky, impractical, heavy, too flashy, handle of the knife doesn't stick out far enough"... Blah blah blah...

And then go on about how one of the owners probably lied about his military service experience and just because he's ex military doesn't make him the best qualified sheath maker.

Seriously... Biased opinion is strong here. Do it all over this forum anywhere you please... Don't do it on my threads. Thank you.

I just don't like the lame biased opinions. Feel free to read over the first page. Yes, they were dead wrong making assumptions on products they've never owned or handled. The sad thing is... If TIE Tactical gave these biased sheeple a free sheath.... Even if it was far superior to anything they've owned... They would still come here talk trash about them. I can't stand people that make opinions about products they've never used or owned. I really love people that buy a crappy product and refuse to.accept that they made a poor decision to. Those are the best. If you don't own the product... Don't make assumptions and then spew biased sales pitches on forums.

Yeah, I don't think we're gonna manage to turn this into a productive discussion. Sorry, but we're not gonna police this thread or forum as tightly as you seem to want, and we're not gonna enforce individual members' "commands" in every thread. Starting a thread doesn't give one ownership of it. Just some advice for future threads, maybe take the responses you don't like in stride. A simple "Thanks, but I'm simply looking for info on this particular thing from owners" is easier than getting into arguments about it. Life's too short to take everything as a confrontation.

As for TIE, as has been pointed out, he's a respected member of the forum and never has anything but positive things to say about others that I've seen. I feel like you're doing him a disservice by using his name while insulting others. Just my opinion.

Whatever the case, I think we've reached a drama saturation point and I think it best to end it before it devolves further. You're more than welcome to post here in the future, just try get a feel for the place first.

Have a good weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back