Custom Leather Belts

Great pics and good looking work! Cool shop and stitcher.
I can spend all day looking at your Instagram. Wow. I know where I’m spending my next stimulus check. Such awesomeness!

Great looking belts !!!!! Excellent pics too !!!!

Mike, these are badass. :thumbsup:
Thanks Man! Appreciate you. Have a great Friday and an Awesome Weekend.
Mike Snody www.mikesnody.com
F2D7BA43-83AF-436C-B0B9-758C1B4F791D.png

Snodyknives
www.snodyknives.com

Silver Thread on Black Vegetable Tanned Leather. Headed East. Thanks for looking and thanks for supporting my small family business. Appreciate you guys!
“Handcrafted by Mike Snody”
www.mikesnody.com

Looking great. The stitch quality on that sewing machine can't be beat. Good to see that you are using all quality top of the line components and love what you do.

You are the man. Family business, teaching your kids how to create, making top quality innovative products. All the best to you.

Last edited:
Great looking belts, Mike. I'm going to look into ordering one. A good belt is just as important as a quality holster for carrying a sidearm.

Looking great. The stitch quality on that sewing machine can't be beat. Good to see that you are using all quality top of the line components and love what you do.

You are the man. Family business, teaching your kids how to create, making top quality innovative products. All the best to you.
Likewise! I have a huge respect from what you are doing! Feeding a family is different than a hobby. I feed four people with my leather and knives. Stay Blessed.

Back