Azula Gun Holsters Custom Leather Fully Lined Revolver Holster With Alligator and Bison Trim

Azula Gun Holsters

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Fully lined cross draw holster for a single action revolver made with the finest USA veg tanned drum dyed leather, lined with a USA smooth veg tanned drum dyed leather, sewn with the best USA made Polyester bonded thread and trimmed with genuine USA alligator from a USA tannery. 100% made in the USA with all USA components. Beautiful holster that really pops in the sunlight.
XBxxJwz.jpg

TFHnqsW.jpg

FULLY LINED CROSS DRAW WITH ALLIGATOR TAB FOR DOUBLE ACTION RUGER REDHAWK REVOLVER
dvtNPk5.jpg

0xO24RJ.jpg

FULLY LINED INTERIOR WITH PREMIUM USA SMOOTH VEG TANNED LEATHER
bBnSI2J.jpg

HLeuM4p.jpg

WJ9fr8E.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice work partner! The alligator trim looks very good and the holster design suits the gun well.
Randy

Fully lined cross draw holster for a single action revolver made with the finest USA veg tanned drum dyed leather, lined with a USA smooth veg tanned drum dyed leather, sewn with the best USA made Polyester bonded thread and trimmed with genuine USA alligator from a USA tannery. 100% made in the USA with all USA components. Beautiful holster that really pops in the sunlight.
XBxxJwz.jpg

TFHnqsW.jpg
That’s beautiful work!

Very nice! That trim really adds a nice touch. What's the weight of your lining material?

XBxxJwz.jpg

TFHnqsW.jpg

FULLY LINED CROSS DRAW WITH ALLIGATOR TAB FOR DOUBLE ACTION RUGER REDHAWK REVOLVER
dvtNPk5.jpg

0xO24RJ.jpg

FULLY LINED INTERIOR WITH PREMIUM USA SMOOTH VEG TANNED LEATHER
bBnSI2J.jpg

HLeuM4p.jpg

WJ9fr8E.jpg
Great looking work!

Each time I view this thread I think about how beautiful these holsters are how good my 329PD would look in one.

Congratulations on a stunning product!!

Wow! It's great, and the pictures are just wonderful! Tell me, is there another holster like this? And is there something similar for a rifle? My father is a big fan of hunting, and I think he would like such a gift. He is a connoisseur of lr shooting style weapons, so if you have something like that, let me know, I would be happy to order from you. And I would also like to know if you are engaged in sewing wallets? I am also ready to make an order for several wallets for me, my brother, and my father. Thanks for your reply.

Wow! It's great, and the pictures are just wonderful! Tell me, is there another holster like this? And is there something similar for a rifle? My father is a big fan of hunting, and I think he would like such a gift. He is a connoisseur of lr shooting style weapons, so if you have something like that, let me know, I would be happy to order from you. And I would also like to know if you are engaged in sewing wallets? I am also ready to make an order for several wallets for me, my brother, and my father. Thanks for your reply.
Hello, we will custom build the holster for you. Please send an e-mail to AzulaGunHolsters@gmail.com and if you send your phone number we would be happy to give you a call to discuss a custom built holster for your father.
Thank you for your interest.
Azula Gun Holsters

You've got some cool holsters here. I don't usually visit this part of the forum. I actually came by because I saw your company name in the active section.

I got my first Azula holster earlier this year. After a couple of bad experiences with other holster makers, I was looking for something new and decided to give you a try. So far, so good. It has shown up in a few of my daily EDC pictures elsewhere on the forum. I'll be reaching out for another one soon. :)

Back