• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom leather Wallets, card slips, and slim line card holders.

Diomedes Industries

Gold Member
Basic Member
DiomedesWallets8_zps96706616.jpg

Diomedes Industries is proud to announce five new additions to my leather goods line today. I have designed, prototyped, created, and tested five new slim line minimalist wallet and card slip designs. I have loaded them all up to my Etsy page - or you can order them by PM'ing me.

All of these designs are made with high quality US produced 4 ounce leather in a myriad of colors and hand stitched in various colors with the highest quality braided thread I could find.

Diomedes Industries Card Slip:

DiomedesWallets7_zpsa5b825d4.jpg

DiomedesIndustriesWalletFirstPictures01_zpsbb8f3966.jpg

DiomedesIndustriesWalletFirstPictures02_zpse99004db.jpg

Card Slip holds up to 4 cards (or so when broken in) and some bills.

40 shipped.

Diomedes Industries Double Card Slip:

DiomedesWallets6_zpsd11460a3.jpg

DiomedesIndustriesWalletFirstPictures14_zps15ed066b.jpg

This card slip is made from three layers of 4 ounce leather and can hold up to 8 cards or so as well as a few bills.

45 shipped

Diomedes Industries Lined Slimline Bi-Fold - Top Loader:

DiomedesWallets1_zps0c89a62a.jpg

DiomedesWallets2_zps23d03e65.jpg

DiomedesIndustriesWalletFirstPictures38_zps10d46cc4.jpg

DiomedesIndustriesWalletFirstPictures08_zps4ee7b8f9.jpg

For the minimalist who doesn't want to carry a large wallet or amount of items but still likes the feel of a bi-fold wallet. Fits unnoticed in your front or back pocket and can hold up to 4 cards (when broken in) as well as bills. This design has one larger pouch to hold up to 4 cards and a smaller pouch to hold bills.

Diomedes Industries Lined Slimline Bi-Fold - Side Load:

DiomedesIndustriesWalletFirstPictures24_zps8ede23d6.jpg

DiomedesIndustriesWalletFirstPictures25_zps4687b10f.jpg

DiomedesIndustriesWalletFirstPictures39_zps20bc5118.jpg

This side load design has two equal sized pouches and can hold up to 8 cards and some bills. This is a bit easier to retrieve cards from when compared to the top loader.

65 shipped.

Diomedes Industries Lined Slimline Bi-Fold - Four by Four:

DiomedesWallets3_zpsf21fd890.jpg

DiomedesWallets4_zps73349d8a.jpg

DiomedesIndustriesWalletFirstPictures36_zps0e43ae28.jpg

This is the top of the Slim Line wallets. It has four pouches designed to hold up to a dozen cards and some bills - this wallet can truly expand and contract with your needs.

90 shipped.

Please check me out on Facebook and Etsy and be sure to like both pages!

Thanks,

TF

For more pictures and descriptions check my Etsy Page: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DiomedesIndustries

Last edited:
Back