• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Mini & Pocket Pry Bar Lanyards

Custom Mini & Pocket Pry Bar Lanyard Sets

DSC_12260001.jpg

I Make 'em, when you order 'em.

Colors; Navy Blue, Coast Gaurd International Orange, Muddy Brown, Desert Camo, ACU Grey, Black, White, ACU Camo, Red, Coyote(Tan), Olive Drab, Yellow, and Hunter Green. One or Two Color Lanyards, Round or Square.

Pry Bar (Mini 3" or Pocket 4") with Lanyard, Cord-lock or Cord-end: $16.00 shipped plus 3% Paypal

Pry Bar (Mini 3" or Pocket 4") with Lanyard & Pewter Skull, Cord-lock or Cord-end: $21.00 shipped plus 3% Paypal

I use Emerson Knives Black, Brass, & Pewter Skulls; T.A.D.gear Skulls; and Skulls with GITD Eyes and various other nice looking pewter skulls.

Add $10 for Sterling Silver T.A.D.Gear or other Sterling Skull, add $2 for GITD Eyes, add $3 for Emerson Brass

Paypal address is rastaMLW@Hotmail.com

Or you can send a USPS Money Order

Lanyards can be Round or Square... Your Choice. Also let me know if you want an extra long or extra short lead/loop

Round Black & Navy Lanyard with GITD Eyes Skull - Mini Pry Bar in Black Paracord

DSC_12080001.jpg

Feel Free PM or Email me with questions...

DSC_10750001.jpg

Muddy(Chocolate) Brown & Desert Tan with Sterling Silver T.A.D.gear Skull

DSC_11240001.jpg

ACU Grey & Black with .75 Round Cord-Lock

DSC_11210001.jpg

DSC_11130001.jpg

More colorful photos on the way...

DSC_11890001.jpg

DSC_11140001.jpg

I also Ship to England, Canada, & Germany add $3

DSC_11880001.jpg

All Shipments USPS Domestic or International First Class

Sterling Silver T.A.D.gear Skull, Emerson Knives Black, & Black Cord-Lock

DSC_12140001.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING !

Last edited:
What is the OAL on the two models?(just the bar) Which color is the third pic from top? I'll order a couple, one in orange and the other in the brown. What length is the loop? Send me your address with your response and I'll put a USPS money order in the mail.
Thanks,
William

What is the OAL on the two models?(just the bar) Which color is the third pic from top? I'll order a couple, one in orange and the other in the brown. What length is the loop? Send me your address with your response and I'll put a USPS money order in the mail.
Thanks,
William

I can make the loop length whatever you want. I know some people like the sinnet real close to the handle... others a little longer.

Here's a picture from 05/31/08 of a Pry Bar wrapped on Commercial Type III OD GITD Tracer 550 Paracord... NOT gutted for hand comfort. Glow Pull End with Flat Cord-lock.

DSC_15080001.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks,
William

- 3" X .5" on the short bar, 4" X .5 for the long bar.

Thanks,
William

PM Inbound,

Thanks

Thanks,
William

Third pic from the top down is RED & BLACK, Fourth Down is Chocolate / MUD and Desert Tan

Thanks

Sold Out of the long pry bars.

Plenty of the smaller ones...

MORE of both ON ORDER.

**** Long Pry Bars Back In Stock April 30 ****

THANKS BLADEFOURMS.

Special Request...

- Extra long loop Black & Orange Round Sinnet w/ Sterling Silver T.A.D.gear Skull.
- Next is an ACU Grey Round Sinnet with an Emerson Knives Black Skull.
- Finally, a Pocket Pry Bar (long) 4" X 0.5... wrapped in International Orange 550 Paracord with an 0.75" Round Black Cord-Lock.

DSC_12110001.jpg

Thank You !

Would you consider selling just the pry bar? I would like to use them and would be taking the lanyards off anyway. Thanks k

Picture of the bar.... I'll post one later on with both bars and a ruler for perspective.

DSC_10780001.jpg

Close-up pictures form the Emerson Knives website

Just a Lanyard with an Emerson Pewter Skull is $12 Shipped

BlackEmerson.jpg

PewterEmerson.jpg

DSC_14890001.jpg

:cool:

Here are the Schmuckatelli's

Just a Lanyard with a Schmuckatelli Pewter Skull is $11 Shipped...

DSC_14930001.jpg

My lanyards are tight and include beads to cinch the lanyard against your handle opposite the Skull.

Last edited:
Just curious but are these the same USGI pry bars that are sold at County Comm?

Yes Sir... If you got the ingredients you can make 'em at home.

edit... Fair Disclosure from CC - $5 for Bar, $6 for paracord, $2.50 Cordlock, $8 SLOW processing and UPS Ground Shipping for everything - $21.50 plus you have to wrap it.
or $12 Wrapped & Shipped from me next day 1st Class USPS

DSC_13400001.jpg

Last edited:
Back