• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Mini & Pocket Pry Bar Lanyards

What a great idea

Thanks... I'm working on some shorter ones... same glow pull, but shorter over-all.

DSC_13780001.jpg

DSC_13740001.jpg

DSC_13790001.jpg

DSC_13760001.jpg

Last edited:
Glow Pulls with Shorter Glow Leads..."Stubby"

DSC_13920001.jpg

DSC_13910001.jpg

DSC_13890001.jpg

I did find one more Emerson Skull today... More in on Thursday / Friday.

THANKS

Last edited:
i'd want it. i gotta draw up a list of knives that still need lanyards. but i'd want either round or cobra with a GITD skull, GITD pull and/or that GITD tracer olive drab you spoke of.

It's Here...

Commercial Type III 550 Glow In The Dark Tracer 550 Paracord. This is the Olive Drab with GITD Tracers...

I'll try to post some night shots later on...

DSC_14970001.jpg

Available for Lanyards or Pry Bars.

FYI... It's 4 Times more expensive than regular 550 so PM me for Details.

OH YEAH!!!! My lanyards arrived today and they are the best I have ever seen!:thumbup: Thanks for the smaller lanyard also, whe I saw that I was like:eek:

OH YEAH!!!! My lanyards arrived today and they are the best I have ever seen!:thumbup: Thanks for the smaller lanyard also, whe I saw that I was like:eek:

Thanks Paul... yours and everyones business is very much appreciated :thumbup:

Ditto what Paul said..."best I ever seen!".
Got mine yesterday. Wife and kids laughed at me as I was acting like a kid on Christmas day (just like they do anytime I get a new knife or knife related product). Gotta order me some more soon.

Ditto what Paul said..."best I ever seen!".
Got mine yesterday. Wife and kids laughed at me as I was acting like a kid on Christmas day (just like they do anytime I get a new knife or knife related product). Gotta order me some more soon.

Thank you.

I've got to get caught up on my iTrader notification so if I need to add you please remind me... Everyone has been great with me!

Schmuckatelli Skulls are in.

Schmuckatelli Pewter Skull Lanyards in regular 550 Paracord are $11 Shipped...

DSC_14930001.jpg

Schmuckatelli Brass Skull Lanyards in reg 550 are $14 Shipped...

Thanks

DSC_14970001.jpg

I will take one. Email sent.

Here's a recent picture of Commercial Type III GITD Tracer 550 Paracord with a Glow Pull End and Cord-lock...

DSC_15080001.jpg

This was supposed to be a page one edit...

Any way as an FYI - The Paracord on the pry bars is not gutted for hand comfort.

Sorry about that & Thanks

Also here's how the new cord-lock snugs up against the glow-pull on the pry bar...

DSC_15000001.jpg

DSC_14990001.jpg

Last edited:
Emerson Skulls are in Stock...

Emerson Skull Lanyards are $12 Shipped, with a matching wrapped Pry Bar $21 Shipped USPS 1st Class.

DSC_14890001.jpg

THANKS

FREE Fire Starter and Lanyard...

This Fire Starter and a Lanyard Your Choice of any Color 550 (not the Tracer) are FREE with the purchase of a Schmuckatelli or Emerson Skull Pry Bar Set...

DSC_13190001-1.jpg

That's $20 Shipped for a Schmuckatelli matched set, or $21 Shipped for an Emerson matched Set. Pewter Finish - All prices include 1st class Shipping, Cord-Locks, & Beads.
Add 3% for Paypal

I only have one left so it's the first "I'll Take it." followed by a PM.

Thanks

I am interested in a breacher and a mini pry bar if you have them in stock. Please let me know. Also, I just sent you an email as well to this effect.

Thanks,
-JB

I am interested in a breacher and a mini pry bar if you have them in stock. Please let me know. Also, I just sent you an email as well to this effect.

Thanks,
-JB

Yes - Email Sent, don't forget to allow PM's (profile settings) if you want.

Interested in an all black Round Sinnet with an Emerson Black Skull...any available. Thnx,

Nick

Interested in an all black Round Sinnet with an Emerson Black Skull...any available. Thnx,

Nick

I have plenty of Emerson Pewter, Emerson black skulls are sold out. Email me or send me a PM for more details. Plenty of black 550 too :thumbup:

Thanks

My prybar arrived today, it has the GITD tracer cord, this thing is sweet for sure! Thanks Marvin. Paul

Back