1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!

Attention CUSTOM ORDER BOOKS ARE BACK OPEN!!!!!!

Discussion in 'AA Forge Knives' started by AA Forge, Sep 22, 2017.

1. AA Forge

AA Forge Custom Knife Maker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 8, 2010
    The order books are finally back open!!!

Please be sure to read over the custom order FAQ's page before ordering your knife.

WWW.AAFORGE.COM

[​IMG]autmn advertisement!!! by Adam, on Flickr

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
    Skrapmetal and Tekton like this.
  2. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Text message sent

3. AA Forge

Apr 8, 2010
    When was it sent?

4. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Last week to your phone

5. mmmotorcycle

mmmotorcycle Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 17, 2006
    Oh boy..... Spent the last few days on the site configuring the heck out of some models. Far too many choices! :D

AA Forge likes this.
  6. Phixt

Phixt

May 28, 2016
    Speaking of custom orders...how those early summer custom orders comin along Adam?

7. prom52

prom52 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Adam:

Do you have a tracking number for me ?

Based on your last message you indicated that my knives were finished & ready to ship.

Peter

Note: Received my knives yesterday......not exactly what I was expecting but at least they are back after a 4 month hiatus.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    Phixt likes this.
  8. AA Forge

Apr 8, 2010
    Just to give everyone a heads up, I’ll be closing the books again for a while to get caught up on orders. I’ll be putting a post together in the next couple of days with full details.

9. AA Forge

Apr 8, 2010
    Custom order books are closing NOV. 30th!

On Nov. 30th I will be closing the custom order books until sometime next year. Basically the order list has gotten to long and I want to get it down so that the wait time is much shorter. If you want to get an order in before it closes you still can and the expected wait time will be about 8 months.

As for a reopen date I really can't say, but it will be mid next year at the earliest. In the meantime I will be putting up knives for sale on a regular basis on the store as well as sending some to Fiddleback Outpost, Badgerclaw Leatherworks, and Hidden Woodsman. When the order books reopen I plan to have some new products and features available.

I want to thank everyone of you that have ordered a custom knife or purchased an available from the store! I can't do this without you guys.

Thanks from Adam Gray of AA Forge Custom Knives!

10. Rotte

Rotte Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2008
    Hey, Adam, let me jump in here before the books close up. I'd like to get on the list for one of your Puukos.

11. Rotte

Rotte Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2008
    Sorry there. I did go over to your website and used your custom order page to order up a Puuko, so it looks like I'm in!

I'm stoked!

AA Forge likes this.
  12. AA Forge

Apr 8, 2010
    Just got the order! Thank you!!!

13. DJC72

DJC72 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 1, 2014
    Just curious, will aeb-l steel ever be an option on custom orders? Thanks Adam.

14. AA Forge

Apr 8, 2010
    Possibly, but I'm not sure yet.