CUSTOM ORDER BOOKS ARE BACK OPEN!!!!!!

Oh boy..... Spent the last few days on the site configuring the heck out of some models. Far too many choices! :D

Speaking of custom orders...how those early summer custom orders comin along Adam?

Adam:

Do you have a tracking number for me ?

Based on your last message you indicated that my knives were finished & ready to ship.

Peter

Note: Received my knives yesterday......not exactly what I was expecting but at least they are back after a 4 month hiatus.

Last edited:
Just to give everyone a heads up, I’ll be closing the books again for a while to get caught up on orders. I’ll be putting a post together in the next couple of days with full details.

Custom order books are closing NOV. 30th!

On Nov. 30th I will be closing the custom order books until sometime next year. Basically the order list has gotten to long and I want to get it down so that the wait time is much shorter. If you want to get an order in before it closes you still can and the expected wait time will be about 8 months.

As for a reopen date I really can't say, but it will be mid next year at the earliest. In the meantime I will be putting up knives for sale on a regular basis on the store as well as sending some to Fiddleback Outpost, Badgerclaw Leatherworks, and Hidden Woodsman. When the order books reopen I plan to have some new products and features available.

I want to thank everyone of you that have ordered a custom knife or purchased an available from the store! I can't do this without you guys.

Thanks from Adam Gray of AA Forge Custom Knives!

Hey, Adam, let me jump in here before the books close up. I'd like to get on the list for one of your Puukos.

Sorry there. I did go over to your website and used your custom order page to order up a Puuko, so it looks like I'm in!

I'm stoked!

Sorry there. I did go over to your website and used your custom order page to order up a Puuko, so it looks like I'm in!

I'm stoked!
Just got the order! Thank you!!!

Just curious, will aeb-l steel ever be an option on custom orders? Thanks Adam.

Back