1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Order Status Page

Discussion in 'AA Forge Knives' started by AA Forge, Dec 26, 2017.

1. AA Forge

AA Forge Custom Knife Maker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 8, 2010
    I just added a custom order status page to the web site - https://aaforge.com/pages/custom-order-status

I want to thank everyone who has placed an order!!! As most of you guys know I have caught some flack lately (and rightfully so) for being behind on orders and not communicating very well on the delays with the steel being out of stock. This is one of the main reasons I have closed the books so that I can get caught up and improve on my communication with you guys. The delay in the orders and me not being able to keep up with everyone is unacceptable to me.

This is why I have started the Order Status Page! My plan is to post updates on where I'm at on the orders at least several times a month. I have everything up to the end of May back from heat treat and they should start to ship over the next month. Until the steel comes back in stock it will be hard for me to give a time estimate on orders past that, but they will be finished ASAP! Aldo says the steel should be in by Mid January. Once it is I will update everyone. It looks like the whole list will be finished by summer, but I will give updates as much as I can.

In the meantime while I'm working on getting through the order list I will be listing knives on my site for sale through the week, so stay tuned for the listings.

Thanks you,
    Adam

donscpoo and Choppaman like this.
  2. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    Thanks @AA Forge for the update. I believe I have one on that current list. Looking forward to getting it. In the meantime that Ironwood Kephart showed up today. Wowsa Adam. It’s amazing. Glad I was quick enough to get it.

donscpoo, Bmurray and Comprehensivist like this.
  3. Rotte

Rotte Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2008
    This is a great idea!

4. AA Forge

Apr 8, 2010
    Updated

5. DirtyPhill

DirtyPhill

Nov 13, 2007
    Is this change effective immediately?

6. AA Forge

Apr 8, 2010
    Other than a few available blades I have left and all orders up to the end of May, yes it is.

7. DirtyPhill

DirtyPhill

Nov 13, 2007
    Well two weeks late and a dollar short still giddy with anticipation!

8. AA Forge

Apr 8, 2010
    Once I work out finishing methods for the Convex grinds I can take orders for aeb-l and cpm 154.

lyco.woodsrunner likes this.