Important Info! Custom order updates and three models going away!!!

AA Forge

Custom Knife Maker
First off I wanted to thank everybody for their patience with me after blade while I have been trying to get orders rolling again.

I am nearly finished with all of the older orders and I'm now starting to grind out orders placed on April 1st. These orders should start to ship in a couple off weeks, but Im not sure on an exact date just yet. New orders look to be right at 3 months even after blade show.

THREE MODELS BEING REMOVED FROM THE ORDER LIST- Now that I have so many models it is becoming to complicated for custom order so I will be removing three of the least ordered models fore the foreseeable future.

These models will be up until the end of the month and than will be gone for good! If you have been thinking about getting one now is your last chance!!!

The models are-

The XL Trapper
NPS_0862 by Adam, on Flickr

The Packrat
DSC_1179 by Adam, on Flickr

The Sloydsman
NPS_1863 by Adam, on Flickr

!!!!!!!! Glad I have my Packrat already ;) Great little knife & I am surprised not more people use them.

Bill

So tempted by a Packrat in burnt osage...any way to shorten the handle a little bit on it so the OAL is under 7" and more pocketable?

So tempted by a Packrat in burnt osage...any way to shorten the handle a little bit on it so the OAL is under 7" and more pocketable?

Not a problem at all. You would just need to give the length you desire and place them in the "Note" section at check out after placing the order. NOTE today is the last day for the three models going away!!!

Would like to let everyone know TODAY is the last day for the three models that will be going away!!! So,..hurry and get your order in for one while you have the time.

Thank you

I want to 3rd or 4th the Packrat!!! I love mine and it will not be going anywhere without me anytime soon.
Bill

Sadly it's not in the budget. I'll hold out for a Cascade EDC, I guess, now that the Packrat is gone...

The Runt is not far off the Packrat. I have both but prefer the 'Rat by just a little. Enough that I will likely let the Runt go. I have an XL Trapper that is nice but I suspect my incoming Huntsman will displace that one. Much as I would like to have one of everything, I must choose :) With the looks of the new Kephart, I think I am going to have to have one of those :)
Bill

Back