Photos Custom Para 2

Well just finished up another para 2 reblade... Unfortunately I'm closing books on reblades right now (too busy lol). But this turned out sweet! We were originally gonna go with a nightmare grind but switched it up to a flat grind instead for harder use. And yeah, the round hole is licensed by Spyderco :)

i-BZ2r4GS-X3.jpg
While they are both cool, I like the second one a lot better.

Well just finished up another para 2 reblade... Unfortunately I'm closing books on reblades right now (too busy lol). But this turned out sweet! We were originally gonna go with a nightmare grind but switched it up to a flat grind instead for harder use. And yeah, the round hole is licensed by Spyderco :)

i-BZ2r4GS-X3.jpg
Wow! that's amazing!:cool::thumbsup:

Maybe I am the only one with this question but by "reblade" do you mean you made a new blade? The blades on these two PM2's look much taller than the original PM2 blade.

Maybe I am the only one with this question but by "reblade" do you mean you made a new blade? The blades on these two PM2's look much taller than the original PM2 blade.

Great question! Yes I made an entire new blade to fit the frame. There would be no possible way to make the factory blade look like this as you can't add steel back into the blade.

i-BZ2r4GS-X3.jpg

Wow! Are the scales one-offs? Do you have a website with info and pics of different offerings? Is everything custom order?

Edit: Googled the website: https://www.razoredgeknives.com/

Back