Custom pattern sketches organising and future gallery?

Kailash Blades

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Over the course of Kailash's operations we have made a LOT of patterns. As not every custom gets posted and not every drawing gets made there's a whole lot more than you guys have ever seen. With over 200 it's started to become a nightmare to locate the right one when I need them!
Today I finally knuckled down and organised them all into folders and categories though which should make things a helluvalot easier. Once print stores are back open I'll get the lot scanned and digitised too.
I was speaking with S Seanzo about potentially making these more visible and available for enquiries. Would you guys be interested in a gallery of past customs that we'd still be open to make?
While they might not be as polished as our website offerings they'd certainly add a lot of variety to what we have available and could act as foundations for other customs in future.
Then again it could just muddy the waters even more- paralyis of choice is a very real thing.
Let us know what you think.
Take care,
Andrew

231991001_6603970699629166_2505499446872506125_n.jpg

Across all of our platforms there's been nothing but enthusiasm!
I guess we've got to do it now- it might be some time until I can get these all digitised though unfortunately.
Thanks for all your feedback guys.
Take care,
Andrew

Back