Custom Serrations

ferider

Gold Member
Just put these back together yesterday:

L1001823-X4.jpg

L1001818-X4.jpg

(Great job by Josh at RazorEdgeKnives, in case you wonder)

Now, occasionally I see a custom-ground Spydie on ebay. If you have one, please share.

Roland.

Thanks for posting photos.
The REX 45 Military is fantastic, I am very temped.

FK

Colorodo - I've been looking far and wide for a classic fully serrated hollow ground Manix 2. The other day I missed one on the exchange. Great pic and I love the scales, thanks for posting.

I bought this from the exchange and the person had 2, I was lucky to get this one. The inspiration came from the Knifeworks 52100 exclusive.

I was also told that a custom knifemaker i.e. Wiley Knives will put serrations on any Spyderco model for a fee. I've not yet tried their services but there are about 3 Spyderco models that I wish were available in SE. IF any of you know of any other people that offer this service I would appreciate knowing about them. Because unlike the days of old ( late 90s/early 2000s) Spyderco offered most of their models in SE>> but all of that has changed for different reasons.

I've just about gave up looking for a second hand Spyderedged Dodo model and I'm about to get another plain edged unit and have someone put serrations on it. The full SE Dodo was a beast for it's size. Also I would love to have another C-54 Calypso model in full SE again. That was probably the best serrated folder I ever owned.

Back