Custom Sheathmaker for Spyderco Street Beat?

Hi All

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a sheath maker out there for a Spyderco Street Beat? I think the River City Sheaths are Ok, but I'm more of a leather kinda guy and was wondering if anyone knew of someone. Thanks!

Thanks for the info! Does anyone have additional sheathmakers they could recommend? Preferbly in New York City?

Thanks for the info! Does anyone have additional sheathmakers they could recommend? Preferbly in New York City?

I hear Kenny G does pretty good work. One look at his sheaths and you'll be singing "How am I supposed to live without you!"

(just playin with ya):p

Regards.
3G

Mike Sastre makes a killer kydex for the Perrin.
+1 on Lifter if you want leather. He's the man.

Check out Ken C.'s sheaths. He's a moderator on a few of these subforums, and I believe he lives in or around NYC. Shoot him an email, and I'm sure he'd be glad to help...

www.firebrandleather.com

I've done a few sheaths for those knives. I have no leather on hand at the moment but should have my order within a few weeks (UPS guy left my box with the leather outside in the rain; ruined $250 worth of prime stuff).

www.firebrandleather.com

I've done a few sheaths for those knives. I have no leather on hand at the moment but should have my order within a few weeks (UPS guy left my box with the leather outside in the rain; ruined $250 worth of prime stuff).

hi ken

your site looks great!! i'd love to get a sheath from you for my street beat when your leather comes in..would you need the knife or could you make one up without it (since youve made some in the past)

Your best bet is to call me at the number on my site. More than likely you will need to send your knife in unless one of the local knife knuts has one to lend me.

Back