Custom Shop..... disappointment

I don't think any other production companies offer anything comparable to the options in the BM Custom shop. That's a point that goes unnoticed by far too many people who love to

Not sure how I quoted this :)

Last edited:
Still haven't heard anything about shipping yet.

Maybe I took the last M4, coated Sheep's foot? Seriously.

I am sure it will be complete this week. They say 8-10 days but to expect less time.

The free UPS shipping takes about 5 days. So mine won't arrive until Thursday.

I got a shipping notifcation that a number had been created. Now when I check it it tells me that it's delayed.

Let me know how yours is.

I certainly will. No idea what to expect. I just hope its what I ordered.

Might cry if it has an S30V blade and white handles.

Well. I'm returning my knife. I haven't decided if I exchange it or go for a refund.

This thing has vertical play due to slop in fit between the liners and the GTX handle. And the blade is pretty far off center.

Yes. I checked and double checked. Very dissapointed.

I'm going to order something else tonight so I still have a toy for vacation.

Well. I'm returning my knife. I haven't decided if I exchange it or go for a refund.

This thing has vertical play due to slop in fit between the liners and the GTX handle. And the blade is pretty far off center.

That sucks. Hopefully the next one will be perfect.

Ouch, hate to hear that.

That’s crap. @Benchmade care to comment on this?

Back