custom work

I understand that "BOSS HOG" and the boys at the shop are very busy . I also know there is a thread saying all custom work is suspended for 3-5 yrs ......that was over 3 yrs ago does anyone know if they are taking custom orders & if so how do I go about placing one?

thanks much...Jay

Not back yet, I suspect it will be closer to five than three. I am sure Jerry will make an announcement up in stickies when it is back.

No problem at all mate. My wish list for the CS is growing week by week as well... ;)

I just got a DSF terror monkey I love but now want a boss street terror monkey to go with it & people aint giving them up

Someone has to say it , 2 Weeks
XwDaAyt.jpg

Lets have some photos Hogs

I dunno. OP2WP2 seems to be wrapping up, and there's been no announcement about what's coming next. It could be anything...

Even a reopening of the Custom Shop.

Last edited:
The scales & pins on the two cutters above are beautiful.....did I hear someone say 2 weeks?

The scales & pins on the two cutters above are beautiful.....did I hear someone say 2 weeks?
Since you're fairly new around here and in case you do not know, "two weeks" here could be 14 days, weeks, months, years or never.

I pretty much thought that as ive seen the "2 week" statement on other threads..ect..I hope its ok that I play along w/that joke.....I am new here & dont want to disrespect any of the long timers here

It's no problem at all. :)
I just didn't want you to think that access to the custom shop would begin again soon, like about 14 days.

I understand that "BOSS HOG" and the boys at the shop are very busy . I also know there is a thread saying all custom work is suspended for 3-5 yrs ......that was over 3 yrs ago does anyone know if they are taking custom orders & if so how do I go about placing one?

thanks much...Jay

Different vein here , but how often does Jerry change production runs?

Busse has offered blades from the CS now and then that have been wicked sweet especially in OP2W2. Blades like a nuked dagger the FMV8, and a forsaken mistress, and a linin handled flak jack, etc. But they are just not open to commissioned work unfortunately.

Back