1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Customer service response?

Discussion in 'Reate Knives' started by bobo03, Oct 19, 2016.

1. bobo03

bobo03

Jul 30, 2014
    I sent in a question last week regarding my Reate Wave, but haven't received a reply. I have noticed the "ghost" marks on the blade from manufacturing. 2.52 is clearly visible in natural light. Wanted to see if there was a solution to this problem. I remember seeing a thread on BF about this issue, but couldn't find it.

Thanks.

2. sharp_edge

sharp_edge Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2015
    could you post a pic? I wonder what it is. Is it a dark spot on the blade but only vaguely visible at certain light?

3. Hackenslash

Hackenslash Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 25, 2014
  4. bobo03

bobo03

Jul 30, 2014
  5. ReaTe

ReaTe

Feb 15, 2014
    Hi, e-mail was replied,but didn't get a response.Could you please send the pictures to [email protected] ? Thank you.