Customized Spydies

Some more wood! Nested liner stretch with bird's-eye maple, and another GB2 with amboyna burl and blackwood:

20160120_220719_zpsxd9b2sal.jpg

Love this micarta Native 5 ! :)
More pics please, I think I already ask you on Spyderco forum :D

Some more wood! Nested liner stretch with bird's-eye maple, and another GB2 with amboyna burl and blackwood:

steve,i was wondering when you would get around to doing a gayle bradley 2) turned out amazing.:thumbup:

Alot of badassery in this thread!

I hope my blade swaps are OK..
6f830dc017d32697093cec80a663f394.jpg

c928a531c27c17f7ec7e1c26c3507fc7.jpg

Foliage Green Delica and Endura sprints now with a proper sprint blade steel..

Ohhhhhh, the Hap, Happy, Hap40!!!

Speedholes, is that a one of a kind? Or is he making more of them? It's awesome. It looks like it's shorter than the original Delica scales, is it? Heavier or lighter than stock?

It's got a choil... That's saaweeeet!!!!!

I love that!
It looks like a small PM2(in a way).. Way smoother and better hand hold, then stock grip.?

Evany, I got an email from Casey Lynch last night, he has titanium the delica scales in stock, I ordered some of his black cerakote low rider clips for spydies this morning.

Speedholes, is that a one of a kind? Or is he making more of them? It's awesome. It looks like it's shorter than the original Delica scales, is it? Heavier or lighter than stock?

He will be making many of these I am sure! They are great and he has a large loyal following. I purchased these last thanksgiving, but just recieved them. He was busy perfecting things, and I was happy to wait. His clips are the only aftermarket clips I have kept, and also have a couple of his suspension clips. I can see these becoming wildly popular. It is like a small Paramilitary, but with great Japanese steel of your choice! Something you'll never see in a PM.

With the included deep clip, it weighs 14 grams more than my stock lightly sharpened HAP40 Delica.

20160204_203414_zpsemvuegrm.jpg

20160204_204130_zpsygzf3qdy.jpg

It's got a choil... That's saaweeeet!!!!!

I love that!
It looks like a small PM2(in a way).. Way smoother and better hand hold, then stock grip.?

I've never had an issue with Delica ergos or grip. But I do love choil and I love variety.
Yes, feels in hand like a PM shrunk combined with arching handle of Caly.

20160204_203943_zpsnqn54pmr.jpg

20160204_204045_zpslhuymrfk.jpg

Nothing wrong with the ergo's of stock..
Was just mentioning the better, IMO, shape and look of the grip..

This is the last thing I needed to see! Lol..
Time to look into some grips! :)

Still waiting on this one. Hoping it shows up by Saturday for our central TX get together. Check out my signature if you are in the area and can make it
bc98169258b5191a1802255673fa1ac2.jpg
30852707fcf369d77e5a6fa1ffe7701d.jpg

I've got a few examples of Casey's work myself.

His pocket clip design is genius. I love the way the hole echos the Spyderhole in the blade and I find it really helps in pulling the knife out of your pocket.

Last edited:
Back