• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cutlery Shoppe??

I've placed about 10 orders with Jeff in the past couple of years with excellent service....always by phone and gave him my Visa #. Trust Him.

Walter

Wow, I have seen their web-site before but never really looked at them for a purchase. The items have good pricing on them. I'll have to give them a try.

I've purchased from them before with no problems. Jeff is a pretty good guy to deal with, and his prices on Spydercos are awesome.

...are they reputable?

Absolutely. Cutlery Shoppe is always the first place I check when I'm looking to buy something. If Jeff has what I want, I buy it from him. His prices are great, and service is excellent.

As everybody else has said Jeff is a top notch businessman who knows how to take care of his customers. Last order I called around 4:00pm and he sent it out right after we got off the phone. :thumbup:

The last time that I ordered from him, there was a little hiccup with the order. It was taken care of promptly and the price difference was waived in my favor. This was completely unnecessary, but that's how Jeff rolls.

Lots of satisfied customers here. Order with confidence.

jeff is the man. I had to send a knife back to him because crkt screwed up, and he shipped me a new knife with CASH!!!! to pay me back for the shipping. Awesome service with great prices, and friendly attitude. Basically the complete opposite of yourcornerstore.com

My experiences with them have always been pleasant. Think the only complaints I ever read were from overseas buyers attempting to purchase models that were being closed out at deep discounts and ran into a combination of supply/demand problems.

Paul
bar_02.gif

My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Kiwimania ---- Spydiewiki
Dead horses beaten, sacred cows tipped, chimeras hunted when time permits.
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
It's easy to grin when your ship comes in and good fortune and fame are your lot, but the man worthwhile is the man who can smile with his shorts twisted up in a knot. - Morey Amsterdam

i got my first spydie from this site and the service was awesome. ordered on a friday and received on the following monday. couldnt have been happier

Got a Szabofly shipped all the way to Malaysia and it came on time and was very well packaged with the box in good condition. The price is also good as well.

They've got great prices and super fast shipping (2/3 of my orders came within 3 days; the other one took a week because the item was special order.) Customer service is excellent, too; I emailed at about 11PM one night and got a response at around 8AM the next morning.

Cutlery Shoppe is my go-to online retailer.

Nothing recent BUT I used to buy knives from him in 1986 thru 1992.

If he's still in business, you can bet he's got his game down pretty well.

Jeff also was one of the first guys putting the word out about Kydex to the masses, again in the early 90's.

Back