Cutting Video Going Viral

I saw and commented on more than one. Tried to make some positive comments. It is like trying to row up a turd river without a paddle.

Good chopping though. Those who don't know anything about the knives or the sport, and don't want the knowledge, can get bent.

I saw and commented on more than one. Tried to make some positive comments. It is like trying to row up a turd river without a paddle.

Good chopping though. Those who don't know anything about the knives or the sport, and don't want the knowledge, can get bent.

Thanks.
Some of the comments were pretty disparaging just for the basic lack of manners.
I know that I'm a big guy, but calling me fat isn't an insult any longer.
If they think they could do better I would welcome them to come participate, we are always looking for new cutters.

Great job! It was so much fun, I watched it a couple times.
I tell my kids - don't worry about what other people say or think about the things you enjoy. In the end, those people are useless and miserable because they care what others say and think. Just enjoy your own life!

Great job! It was so much fun, I watched it a couple times.
I tell my kids - don't worry about what other people say or think about the things you enjoy. In the end, those people are useless and miserable because they care what others say and think. Just enjoy your own life!

Thanks
Thankfully my kids are still a bit young to understand the nonsense, but a great way to raise them nonetheless.

Anonymity can sure makes people @$$#0L3$

When a video goes viral like that, you’re sure to attract all types.

I’m happy this will bring a lot of well deserved attention to your business and sales along with it, although it may lead to more competition for me to secure the thin 10v knife I’m waiting for once it pops up. ;)

Just saw this. Cool video. Hopefully it results in a lot more positivity for you and your business than any negativity that may have come out in the comments. :thumbsup:

-"not so big" Chris :D

Chris, thanks for posting the "Behind the Awesome" video!
It is very cool to hear the strategy behind each of those cuts. :thumbsup:

Chris, thanks for posting the "Behind the Awesome" video!
It is very cool to hear the strategy behind each of those cuts. :thumbsup:

Thanks.
Bladesports is a ton of fun and I'm so happy that I finally got involved.
The response these videos have received is beyond my belief.

Looks like a blast to me I wonder if ther are matches up here in New England I'd love to give it a shot

Looks like a blast to me I wonder if ther are matches up here in New England I'd love to give it a shot

We have events in Pittsburgh area, Northern Ohio, Meadville, PA, and in Whiteford, MD.
I typically have to travel at least 3 hours one way to a competition.

My video of me cutting at the Bladesports Middle Tennessee Competition is getting thousands of views.
I had my best cut yet and the video is proof to show it.
With an almost flawless cut I managed to bring home the Overall win.
I was 7 points from a perfect cut.
I cut out of the 5 pt target zone on the 3/4" oak dowel into the 3 pt zone, literally missed it by a hair.
I missed the tip of the second "bendy" straw.
Overall I could not be more pleased.
As of this posting it has passed 835,000 views.
Hopefully this link works and you can watch the video.
https://www.instagram.com/big_chris_custom_knives/

Thanks

Chris

Chris, a video of you at Blade Sport was played on Tosh.0 tonight. They even did a Blade Sport parody. When I saw it I got excited and started telling my wife that I own one of your blades! The clip from the episode is not up yet, but this is what was shown:

Pretty cool if you ask me! Keep up the good work; you are famous!

Chris, a video of you at Blade Sport was played on Tosh.0 tonight. They even did a Blade Sport parody. When I saw it I got excited and started telling my wife that I own one of your blades! The clip from the episode is not up yet, but this is what was shown:

Pretty cool if you ask me! Keep up the good work; you are famous!
I know, right? I saw that and I was all, That's Big Chris! I texted him and said, were you just on Tosh.0? He said I don't know. I sent him a still from my TV and he said, yep, that's me. Lol. It was done in a pretty good light, too. He didn't use it to make fun, just to set up his stupid knife spreading bit.

Thanks guys, this is pretty awesome.
I have the clip sent to me by Gavin on my Facebook page.
Mrs. Big Chris had a friend that saw it as well and posted a clip.

I just need to learn how to make knives faster!

Back