cwf ht gaw - winners

I'm in. I've been interested ever since your first post about cwf heat treat.

I'm in!
I have to say to the winner - you are lucky for sure.
My BCMW 10v at (only) 67rc is amazing!

I'm in, also your book looks like a great read I didn't realize you lived down in California.

In ^^^^^^

Not counting but there are quite a few spots still open. Of course, MilVet & Leo + Answers are open until cut-off date.

Woohoo! I'm still in it (according to the first post). Obviously this isn't another entry, I just wanted to comment, and to thank you for trying to make this a high odds GAW. I really appreciate it. I really am hoping to have a chance at one of these, because I think that one of these might be a knife that could finally convince my wife to choose a knife other than her super cheap paring knife. I have so many nice knives, but she sticks to the cheapo with steel that I swear has an RC of 30.

Also, I want to take another guess at what you shot (I know I can just read the book, but I like the random guessing if you don't mind it): Was it a jeep?

I really am hoping to have a chance at one of these, because I think that one of these might be a knife that could finally convince my wife to choose a knife other than her super cheap paring knife. I have so many nice knives, but she sticks to the cheapo with steel that I swear has an RC of 30.

^^ This made me laugh. Same deal here. I finally ordered a custom parer as a solution.

I wasn't in the army, too young. Shooting was plain fun & funny rather seriousness of war. Thanks much for reading & trying :thumbup:

Woohoo! I'm still in it (according to the first post). Obviously this isn't another entry, I just wanted to comment, and to thank you for trying to make this a high odds GAW. I really appreciate it. I really am hoping to have a chance at one of these, because I think that one of these might be a knife that could finally convince my wife to choose a knife other than her super cheap paring knife. I have so many nice knives, but she sticks to the cheapo with steel that I swear has an RC of 30.

Also, I want to take another guess at what you shot (I know I can just read the book, but I like the random guessing if you don't mind it): Was it a jeep?

Added Q6 - What was I dialing in the stream?

Back