cwf ht gaw - winners

Wow! Thanks bluntcut! I will put this sucker through its paces and give you an honest opinion on the performance

Luong - Definitely a man of many talents.

Congrats to the winners. I think it might have been left out in the rules of the giveaway - but you are required to include a write up:D. With lots and lots of pictures of course:thumbup:.

Congrats to the winner and a big thanks for the chance. It was exiting :)

Oh so close to winning! Congrats Stone!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Luong, thanks for the giveaway! To the winners congrates on this wonderful blade, please let us know how they preform.

drakewood01 (winner of gaw knife #2) - I couldn't reached you via pm. Please claim this gaw knife before 6PM PST today. Otherwise this knife will goes to alternate/standby winner.

Best regards,
==Luong

Congrats to the winners and hope you will let us know how these blades work.
Thank you Luong for the chance, but also for the fascinating journey you've openly shared with us. Exploring new horizons and taking us along for the ride!

:thumbup:
Thank you Luong for the chance, but also for the fascinating journey you've openly shared with us. Exploring new horizons and taking us along for the ride!

I have a few active versions of CWF HT - what I published is version 1.0. V1.1 recent 68rc 10V, v1.2 aebl gyutos, v1.3 m4,10v,3v, v1.5 aebl,elmax,d2,10v,m4,3v. v1.3 & higher = one way ticket ht - due to permanent changes to steel itself. Whatever these mumbo jumbo are... at least I solved low yield issue for 68rc 10V in V1.1 :p

:thumbup:

I have a few active versions of CWF HT - what I published is version 1.0. V1.1 recent 68rc 10V, v1.2 aebl gyutos, v1.3 m4,10v,3v, v1.5 aebl,elmax,d2,10v,m4,3v. v1.3 & higher = one way ticket ht - due to permanent changes to steel itself. Whatever these mumbo jumbo are... at least I solved low yield issue for 68rc 10V in V1.1 :p

Do you mind going into what you mean by permanent changes?

dogrunner - you are now the 2nd gaw knife winner, please claim it w/i 24 hrs.

Back