• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CZ P10F OR - unfired

snwbrdr202

Gold Member
DAEA7980-AF4F-48CF-82CB-F96E55D50A8F.jpeg Good morning! I have a new & unfired optics ready CZ P10F for trade. If you haven’t handled or shot one of these, you’re missing out! So damn fun and flat shooting. The only reason that I’m selling her is that I have a P10C OR and I like the compact model more; it’s more concealable. She comes with all factory accessories. I am looking for NEW knives including Busse & kin, Hinderer, Fehrman, ZT, Spyderco, Benchmade, Microtech, maybe others? Feel free to shoot me an offer. Worst response you’ll receive is “no thanks!” Thank you gents and have a great week!
DAEA7980-AF4F-48CF-82CB-F96E55D50A8F.jpeg

86240160-749F-4F6F-A5FB-719F171442B1.jpeg

I have some new ZT, Spyderco, Benchmade, Microtech knives.
Anything special you are looking for?

Busse Ruck Kensei INFI Desert with Buy Brown FDE/Coyote kydex sheath. Hasn't been used but it does have a little wear on the coating from the kydex rubbing. ?
Hinderer Gen2 XM24 Spanto CTS XHP black g-10 scale. Only been flipped a little and the clip was switched from tip down to tip up and the filler tab swapped as well. ?

Last edited:
Back