Da, Tom, any idea of pricing on first offering?

Howdy, Guys!
Any idea of what the initial pricing will be?
Furthermore, how will orders be placed, thru the website, or thru here?
Oh, and what sort of payment will be acceptable by the Top Dogs?

Howdy, Guys!
Any idea of what the initial pricing will be?
Furthermore, how will orders be placed, thru the website, or thru here?
Oh, and what sort of payment will be acceptable by the Top Dogs?

We will be releasing an email to our mailing list in the next few days with all the info! IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE MAILING LIST NOW IS THE TIME TO SIGN UP!!

This will actually be a preorder thread and will have pricing info and all of the answers to your questions. Soon after we will make them and the information available on the forums. Not sure how long they will last, so best bet is to get on the mailing list...

Sorry thats not exactly an answer to your question, but its the best I can do right now.... :D

Tom

Good enough.
I am on the e-mail list from your site; hopefully Dan is hooking me up for here.

If I understand correctly, those of us on the mailing list will get first shot, then the general public that just passes on thru?
That would be a fair way of doing things, especially if the initial run (at least) is of a limited nature.

Yes - that is correct! :thumbup:

There will probably be a 24-48 hour "head start" for those on the Mailing List. :D

Is there anyway to verify that when I signed up on the mailing list that I actually made it on there?

did you get the 2 test emails sent out yesterday?

if not, check your spam filter

I sent you an email to the email address on your K9 web site about not receiving emails from you yet. Stupid email. :(

Les

I signed up yesterday evening and have not received any emails- unless my wife deleted them in the spam file! Suggestions? my email is behafonore AT sbcglobal DOT net

I signed up yesterday evening and have not received any emails- unless my wife deleted them in the spam file! Suggestions? my email is behafonore AT sbcglobal DOT net

I will shoot you the info in the am.

Tom

Back