• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good Daado

Got my first knife (a Hunter) from Dalibor and i can only say it's good craftsmanship as well on the knife AND sheath.the knife was well packed and shipped fast in good order,but sadly for me the handle is too small and not "palmfilling" for my big hands.but this knifesmith is more than capable of making one hell of a knife,so,hat of to Dalibor!

Got my first knife (a Hunter) from Dalibor and i can only say it's good craftsmanship as well on the knife AND sheath.the knife was well packed and shipped fast in good order,but sadly for me the handle is too small and not "palmfilling" for my big hands.but this knifesmith is more than capable of making one hell of a knife,so,hat of to Dalibor!

If you want to move her along, let me know...I have medium hands and it would likely fit me better. :)

Thank you all for the kind words. Much appreciated.
B beattheheat Sorry for the handle size. I rarely find someone with hands bigger than mine.

Have a couple of his knives, great guy to deal with. knives and sheaths are really nice, Also have a cleaver which is spot on

To add to this. Dalibor’s cleavers are some of the best I’ve used. I own a med sized cleaver that goes through anything I throw at it.

Spectacular value for what you get.

Back