• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Damascus and Mesquite Utility/Paring (SALE WITHDRAWN)

Are you tired of your tiny little utility/paring knife not having as much authority in the kitchen? well, worry no more, I present to you, a utility/paring knife with authority! The blade is a wonderful 6" in length of damascus steel ground to a fine edge from 0.085" at the spine with a full flat grind to the edge. The handle features a polished nickel silver bolster with matching nickel silver pins on top of a set of mesquite wood scales, oiled and waxed. Overall length stands at 11.25" overall and is fully polished all the way around the perimeter to provide a nice smooth feel in the hand. An overall wonderful kitchen addition, large enough to handle all your tasks, yet small enough to still be your first choice in a pinch.
Asking $185 USD + $8 USD shipping anywhere in the USA. I'll ship international as well, but rates vary. My PayPal email is:

marcotte.jaden@gmail.com

Thanks for looking. Comments are always welcomed.

IMG_1517.JPG IMG_1518.JPG IMG_1519.JPG

Last edited:
Are you tired of your tiny little utility/paring knife not having as much authority in the kitchen? well, worry no more, I present to you, a utility/paring knife with authority! The blade is a wonderful 6" in length of damascus steel ground to a fine edge from 0.085" at the spine with a full flat grind to the edge. The handle features a polished nickel silver bolster with matching nickel silver pins on top of a set of mesquite wood scales, oiled and waxed. Overall length stands at 11.25" overall and is fully polished all the way around the perimeter to provide a nice smooth feel in the hand. An overall wonderful kitchen addition, large enough to handle all your tasks, yet small enough to still be your first choice in a pinch.
Asking $185 USD + $8 USD shipping anywhere in the USA. I'll ship international as well, but rates vary. My PayPal email is:

marcotte.jaden@gmail.com

Thanks for looking. Comments are always welcomed.

View attachment 1036499 View attachment 1036500 View attachment 1036501

I'll take this. I need a small utility style knife. Looks nice. I'll paypal you tomorrow.

Back