• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Damascus Boot Knife SOLD

G L Drew

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
But it's okay to wear it on a belt, in your plier pocket on your Carhartts or in your day pack.
I made this from a billet that I forged with 125 layers of 15N20 and 1084 high carbon steel
I heat treat in my shop with an Evenheat furnace; three normalizing and two tempering cycles to Rc 58-60 with attention to a fine grain structure throughout the blade
Flat grind (the clip is not sharpened)
Professionally stabilized figured walnut handle
Brass and G10 spacers
Overall length: 10 inches
Blade: 5 1/4 inches
Leather scabbard

SOLD delivered within the US. My PayPal and email address is gldrewknives@gmail.com

Please do not use the word "damascus" in PayPal; they are required to hold up the payment for a few days while the transaction is checked.

IMG_6956 by Gerald Drew, on FlickrIMG_6960 by Gerald Drew, on FlickrIMG_6961 by Gerald Drew, on FlickrIMG_6959 by Gerald Drew, on FlickrIMG_6968 by Gerald Drew, on FlickrIMG_6970 by Gerald Drew, on FlickrIMG_6965 by Gerald Drew, on Flickr[url=https://flic.kr/p/2kVCDqD]IMG_6966 by Gerald Drew, on Flickr
51146954534_f76d4c0029_b.jpg
[/url]IMG_6971 by Gerald Drew, on Flickr

Last edited:
Got your PayPal, a super. I will get your knife out in the morning mail. Thank you.

Back