Damascus & carved blackwood

I'm in awe at this knife sir. From the Topo Map Damascus to the sculpted African blackwood handle and all the Bling in between every inch of this knife is stunning to look at. I wish I could gush more but i'm so blown away and speechless right now but OMG, WoW!, holy :poop: come to mind when staring at your craftsmanship. Also a shout out to Coop for taking the finest pics of knives ever :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

John,
I'm simply speechless... The whole package is simply elegant!
Scott's sheath keeps the clean lines, colours and textures flowing from the colors and textures of the handle... Coop's pic really does this piece justice!
Thanks for keeping me in the loop!
Joe

Thank you Joe! I really appreciate it.

Damn.... I remember when you very first started up. You have gone to a place far from where you started. This knife is fantastic.

I remember those days......barely!:D

Thanks for commenting. Good to see you here again.

I really like this one John. Just the right amount of pizazz... elegant, but never over-the-top. Love the texturing of the guard. Blue spacer is clean. Handle grooves add a lot, and I really dig how there's a clear delineation of the handle shape that happens right at that transition. Great work.
Erin

Thanks for the post Erin. You've highlighted many of the important details I tried to pay attention to with this.

Especially the handle. This shape is one of my favorites. Its VERY comfortable and versatile. The contours and transitions are subtle but intentional. It may look plain and boring at first glance but it works very well. Thanks for noticing!

And Coop-the picture is fantastic...

Also a shout out to Coop for taking the finest pics of knives ever :thumbsup::thumbsup:.
This is JOHN'S thread, but I don't want to not acknowledge your admirations.

As I always say, Superstar knives make ME look good! (And, work hard to keep up. :eek:)

This is JOHN'S thread, but I don't want to not acknowledge your admirations.

As I always say, Superstar knives make ME look good! (And, work hard to keep up. :eek:)

No worries Coop. They're right.....there's a reason our pictures don't look like yours. You're a professional in your field too and WE appreciate YOUR work as much as you appreciate ours.

The coin edged spacer makes it, for me. Still think your next venture should be watches...

Back