Damascus EDC, the start of a journey: Est. 2017 (w. Feb 2024 update).

Great thread, many useful info!!

All pictures much appreciated, in fact looking at those hardwear polished blades helped me to decide on choosing small PJ damascus for my folder.

I know it won’t be easy to find one..

Thanks all
Good luck with your search!

Just want to jump in and say two thumbs up! Awesome, super useful thread. I'm still on the 2cnd page and it is a pleasure taking one's time and going through it all like a journey. Really pumps me up and give me more gusto to put to use my UG Boomerang Damascus Large 31.

Looking forward to the next update.

Just want to jump in and say two thumbs up! Awesome, super useful thread. I'm still on the 2cnd page and it is a pleasure taking one's time and going through it all like a journey. Really pumps me up and give me more gusto to put to use my UG Boomerang Damascus Large 31.

Looking forward to the next update.
Thank you. I’m glad you enjoyed this thread. Might put this knife back in pocket this week. I’ve been carrying a PM2 for the last month. While it’s a good knife, it’s no Sebenza.

Ended up re-anodizing the spacer and pin on my main user. Originally I polished it off because I liked the way the silver hardware looked on my CGG damascus one but on the PJ models, nothing beats that worn blue and grey look. I am having WValtakis WValtakis rematch the thumbstud.

zlSvm40.jpg

Ready to return to work tomorrow.

XTVxpBM.jpg
Love it. Beautiful knife. Ladder Damascus is super cool, and I can almost convince myself it’s more functional as well, with the waves of different steel adding to the effectiveness of the edge. I’m sure that will justify a purchase for me someday! ;)

Love it. Beautiful knife. Ladder Damascus is super cool, and I can almost convince myself it’s more functional as well, with the waves of different steel adding to the effectiveness of the edge. I’m sure that will justify a purchase for me someday! ;)
I don't know if it's my imagination but it does seem to cut things like rags and towels better than my S35 drop points.

First CRK and damascus ... nice that's going all in for sure.
Don't know if I will go damascus but they sure are beautiful. Love seeing a nice tool like this being used which I guess is what is inspiring me to look at getting my own CRK. Have several spyderco and benchmade folders but nothing this high end.

Back