Damascus Mini-Dashi - For Sale

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Check 'em out! :D

These two damascus steel mini-dashis are spoken for but I want to make more soon!

Sara just completed some optional sheaths that work great in the watch pocket or anytime you want a classy way to carry.

I really like the new stamp Sara made, the pattern works great!!!

Great job on blade and sheath! I'm a fan after visiting your site. Do you have finished product on hand for visitors to see? I'd enjoy paying a visit next time I'm out your way.

Zieg

That whole combo looks great! Sara's really upped her game regarding the leatherworking for sure!

Great job on blade and sheath! I'm a fan after visiting your site. Do you have finished product on hand for visitors to see? I'd enjoy paying a visit next time I'm out your way.

Zieg

Thanks! I'm hoping to open my shop to guests or the public soon... I want to move it to town. It's kind of a big crazy mess right now! :D

That whole combo looks great! Sara's really upped her game regarding the leatherworking for sure!

Big thanks and Sara says thanks too!

Daniel, you and Sara are the dynamic duo! The sheaths complement the damascus perfectly ! :thumbup::thumbup:

I was thinking that this would fit in nicely on the set of Vikings. A real Norse look. It is a work of art, Daniel, that other makers would be envious of ! :eek:

Update!

$125 Shipped with sheath! I also have a swirl pattern sheath (like the one posted above) available for $10 more ($135 total)... and a simple Chevron pattern for $5 more ($130 total)

Back