Damn they're good..

A few times now I've experienced Busse put their $ where their mouth is. When an email regarding an issue with a product results in a prompt phone call from the owner, an in depth discussion regarding your issue, and an incredible effort leaving you happier than the day you received your knife. That is truly a service/warranty that's second to none. This is a shout out to Jerry, the crew, and the Busse business model.. thanks to all of you

A few times now I've experienced Busse put their $ where their mouth is. When an email regarding an issue with a product results in a prompt phone call from the owner, an in depth discussion regarding your issue, and an incredible effort leaving you happier than the day you received your knife. That is truly a service/warranty that's second to none. This is a shout out to Jerry, the crew, and the Busse business model.. thanks to all of you
Never had to contact them myself with an issue but the busse crew are renowned for their legendary warranty and customer services the have always answered me with any questions or queries I had even some stupid noob ones at the start me looking for long past knives .
As if they could magic them up lol .
Top service and awesome blades
Kudos to jerry and crew

By the way, I DO know how to spell "they're"
Dumb ass voice type :mad:.. whoever decided to call these "smart phones" ...wasnt very smart
Potato potatoe.i hate the predictive same on fb messenger I write out what I want the change it lol

I had a couple of rolls in my battle saw from chopping at roots and hitting rocks so I sent her in to clean them up. It's a stipper and the blade was essentially sterile but I asked Garth if it was possible to re-etch the logo while they had it. He explained that it was pretty tough to match new and old so I said no worries.

Well, when I got the blade back it was razor sharp and the logo was as perfect as I could ever ask for! They did an amazing job for me!

A few knife companies I've dealt with would have at best sharpened the rolls out and most would have claimed I abused it and shipped it back at my expense. Not Busse! I will always have Busse knives

I look forward to having an issue with a busse product so I can make a meaningful addition to this thread or any other thread like this.

I do know for a fact however that Jerry is one of the most generous people on the face of the planet.

Solid dude.

My Basic 9 I bought a long time ago came with a pretty much flat tip. Jerry had me send it in and I got it back pretty quickly, nice and pointy. I think they may have stropped it too because the whole edge was noticeably sharper. That’s great service. :thumbsup:

Jerry sent me an email offering 25% off my next purchase from them. I never took him up on it, and that email (and email address) is long gone. :oops: Still stand, Bossman? :D

This is when their email was “busse@bright.net” or something like that.

Back