1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Dan Huang aka LIUKANG is back

Discussion in 'Hall of Shame' started by ShepardCC, Apr 7, 2015.

1. ShepardCC

ShepardCC

Dec 4, 2012
    I just got an email from this guy about trying to trade me for one of the knives I just posted today.

So People beware! Hes back and still surfing on our forum for people to scam!

2. D.C.Johnson

D.C.Johnson

Nov 23, 2012
    Yep he found me via the green forum but used this platform to email me. Very strange

3. JDieseljoe69

JDieseljoe69 Full Throttle Tools Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 16, 2010
    I don't think his shenanigans will ever stop!!

4. spketch

spketch

Jan 28, 2011
    What email address did he use?

5. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    Not hard to email someone from a publicly viewable forum when they post their email out in the open for anyone that browses by.

6. spketch

spketch

Jan 28, 2011
    That's true revdevil. If the email service provided by bladeforums were reliable that would be a better option. Unfortunately, as you probably know, it isn't.
    Thanks for the heads up Eric.

7. Blownnova

Blownnova Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 15, 2009
    This, despite what kang says I am fairly certain he's been here all along and will never go away.

8. knife dragon

knife dragon

Sep 16, 2013
    Well, at least here we know he's a piece of crap & a liar. Over at the JD folks came out the woodwork to protect him after I tried to expose him for not telling the truth about a knife i wanted to buy. funny thing is i had all the evidence to include his own words; but the truth didn't matter much over there. they pick and choose based on what suits them and if it will interfere with them getting their grails.

9. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    Let's not do any cross forum bashing.

10. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    This is really too bad.
    I met Dan in Easton and he seemed to be a stand-up guy.
    rolf

11. GPB

GPB Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 9, 2000
    No one made threats to you. You are dreaming.

I said I'll leave it at that, are you sure you want to go here?

12. RIPtastic

RIPtastic Banned BANNED

Jan 20, 2015
    [​IMG]

13. tinfoil hat timmy

tinfoil hat timmy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 21, 2014
    I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that he and or other banned members have proxies that surf the for sale forums.

14. Popsickle

Popsickle Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2010
    wrong thread???

15. asdf12345

asdf12345

Jul 4, 2014
    I hadn't heard of this guy before and I just read up on all the stunts he has pulled in the knife community. Seems like a bad person to deal with and he'll never have my business.

One thing I'll give him, though, the way he does his sale photos rival that of many dealers. His photos show you all angles of the knife, especially the places where the parts mate together, centering, and closeups of the lock. I wish some of the retailers' and dealers' listings had high-resolution photos like that that really show you the condition of a knife being sold and the fit and finish details. If nothing else, he seems to care about showing potential buyers exactly what they are going to get.

16. rob32

rob32

Dec 20, 2014
    Pretty sure this same guy has an Ebay store selling knives too. I just ran across it tonight.

17. GIZMOMAN

GIZMOMAN Chicago Cubs 2016 World Series Champions Platinum Member

Mar 12, 2003

Last edited: May 14, 2015
  18. dvrdown01

dvrdown01

Jul 11, 2004
    What makes any of you think this guy ever left?

19. AR-Trvlr

AR-Trvlr

Oct 3, 2009
    I'm glad I saw this thread - he contacted me wanted to see if I'd make a trade. Nope!