• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Darrel Ralph DDR Madd Maxx, Dustin Turpin Insight, Jim Burke Runt Auto Prototype

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyMethods

Platinum Member
I'm trying to switch up the collection so here are some knives I'm putting up for trade. I'll be here to answer any questions you might have. If you need more details/specs/pictures, just shoot me a message and I'll have them sent over. If you're interested, feel free to start a conversation or email me at kenleung1995 at hotmail dot com. I try to check my threads fairly often so chances are I'll see your posts as well. If you just want a straightforward sale, let me know and we can have something worked out. Thanks for taking a look.

For trades, I'm looking for: Jon Grahams, Ochs Worx, Yunas, Marlowes, Direwares, GTCs, TuffKnives, Sharknivcos, RJ Martins, Rocksteads, Dalibors, Broadwells, Black Snow Customs, Phantom Steelworks, Jim Burkes, Blackwoods, VanderMeulens, Goodwyns, Rogovets, Jason Clarks, Grimsmos, Brown Knives Servo, Jason Guthries, ZT 0454, CKF Terra, and maybe a custom Emerson or just Striders in general but if you have other offers, I'm happy to hear them. Cash can be added either way.

1. Darrel Ralph DDR/RPB 4" Madd Maxx - like new
Full dress 4" version of the discontinued Madd Maxx
Just returned back from spa so it's been tuned, refinished, and sharpened by the maker
Stainless damascus blade with a nice fuller
Stainless damascus front side and lock side with scalloping on the inside edges
The front has a presentation grade white mother of pearl overlay that also has a presentation grade brown-lip mother of pearl inlaid into it
The entire overlay has been contoured and scalloped, it shimmers in the light and the color changes with the angle so my camera can't do it justice
Rich bronze anodized hardware, standoffs, and deep carry clip
Fit and finish is perfect
Centering is dead on and lockup is tight

mpRgGEc.jpg
7MucW01.jpg

cGyl1qT.jpg
DYzBCKV.jpg

zy44xeA.jpg
6DB2tgP.jpg

MdMmGeY.jpg

2. Dustin Turpin Insight - near mint
Hand satin finished 3.5" blade
Distressed ti bolsters and clip
Brown micarta scales
Carbon fiber backspacer
Has been lightly used so there are some faint scratches on the blade
Centering favors the presentation side but doesn't rub even when you put pressure on the other side
Lockup is solid with no play and the action is incredible, opens and closed effortlessly

aYLke3e.jpg
I4igwV3.jpg

govIoBB.jpg
990ZXxn.jpg

0CMgwBj.jpg
3TjZr0x.jpg

3. Jim Burke Runt Auto - near mint
One of the best designed small knives I've had
There were very few automatic Runts made and this is one of them
Only has 2.25" of cutting edge but feels like a much more substantial knife with the way it likes to be held in hand
Stonewashed blade with a satin main grind
The anodizing work is top notch, frame is tumbled blurple with a dot pattern that runs the spectrum
Blue backspacer with satin highs
Fits very well in hand
Opens 100% reliably
Locks up securely if you make sure the button-lock fully engages
Centering is dead on

87yn0D7.jpg
ReLuWbT.jpg

bhI8ymE.jpg
IydY6id.jpg

bjWbWrH.jpg
Oz6BrpG.jpg

Status