Dashain Special deals for 10/10-Pix Ram Kumar Yak Cheeses slicer and huge savings

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
L to r

17 inch 25 ounce Jungle Knife by Kumar. Slight carved red stisal wood handle. $139.

17 inch 12 ounce Reti by Kumar. Neem wood handle. Super fast Knife at $65.

14.5 inch 21 ounce Kumar Karda by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $85.

iq0sn2B.jpg

15 inch 25 ounce Ang Khola Bowie by Bhakta. Horn handle. $135. *SOLD*

WKseIMt.jpg

7 inch 4 ounce Yak Chesses slicer Knife by Ram Kumar. Horn handle. $58.

8.5 inch 6 ounce Mini Micro Bowie by Lachhu. Horn handle. $85. *SOLD*

EZ2c2BR.jpg

WvmHvSH.jpg

uSAtk73.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
Lots of nice stuff today. Love the Reti, the cheese slicer and the Lachu micro bowie.
I have one of his and it's really something. Slightly different angles, and a bit thinner than Bhakta but very nice.

That Jungle knife sings kind of loudly to me too. Beautiful thing.

Those Mini AKBs are beyond super, very handy, and a really useful size! I've got one, and I use it by far the most as a overall utility camp knife on my belt, I also love my IBBB as well.

Lots of nice stuff today. Love the Reti, the cheese slicer and the Lachu micro bowie.
I have one of his and it's really something. Slightly different angles, and a bit thinner than Bhakta but very nice.

That Jungle knife sings kind of loudly to me too. Beautiful thing.
Got one almost identical to that one last month. Super great camp chopper. one of my favorites.

Anytime I'm wearing a belt I have either a Bhakta or a Lachu IBBB hanging on it. I wear it with my work uniform, it comes with the belt.
I seldom use it but just don't feel dressed without it and when I need it, it does a fine job.
So far no complaints from command staff. Got a new chief starting Dec 1 but I think he'll be ok with it too. Trying to get approval for the 45 during work hours on the other side, that's far more difficult.

Anytime I'm wearing a belt I have either a Bhakta or a Lachu IBBB hanging on it. I wear it with my work uniform, it comes with the belt.
I seldom use it but just don't feel dressed without it and when I need it, it does a fine job.
So far no complaints from command staff. Got a new chief starting Dec 1 but I think he'll be ok with it too. Trying to get approval for the 45 during work hours on the other side, that's far more difficult.
Ok, so I’m playing dumb! What does IBBB stand for? Hmmm?

Perhaps the one good thing I ever did in my life. I recall asking Yangdu to make just a few to test the waters, proof of concept so to speak. I think she had 30 made and I was afraid. I think they were gone in less than a week. Back then they were selling for like 150 bucks too. Todays for 85 is a gift.
I'm not afraid anymore. I think Ndog got the very first one as the package got to him before anyone else.

EMS 8.5 inch 6 ounce Mini Micro Bowie by Lachhu. Horn handle. $85.
I’m hoping to get my first Itsy Bitsy Bawanna Bowie!

Got the DD for my baby Bawanna!
Can’t wait to put a new diaper on it!:p

Last edited:
And yet another one: Blade by Ram Kumar Kami, antler handle by Bawanna. Overall length 8", weight 8 oz. I've become very partial to knives with short blades and full-sized handles, especially with a lower guard so that the thumb can rest on top of the spine. This one has it all.

MicroMiniBowie8in-RamKumarBawanna8oz-antler01.jpg

Back