David farmer fixed blade

Hi all,

I had to share about this awesome knife I got the other day. It's made by David Farmer and is a small edc blade.

I have some pics attached. This thing is SHARP as all get out. I sliced my finger up pretty well the first hour I had it.

From David's posting:

"OAL is 6 7/8 inches, Blade length is 3 1/8 inches. The steel is 1/8 inche 1095 and is convex ground. The handle is osage. It comes with a leather belt sheath."

I LOVE it and plan to use in the kitchen for prep, etc.

Thought I would share,

Take care,
Brett

Attachments

• farmeredc.JPG
    farmeredc.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 87
Very sweet looking Brett, that baby just looks sharp..Thanks for sharing..

Sunburst

Very sweet looking Brett, that baby just looks sharp..Thanks for sharing..

Sunburst

I got the same feeling looking at that pic. Looks like that knife could handle itself especially in the kitchen 9 ways to Sunday. Something about that blade profile got me going.

Thats one nice little worker, I could see me carrying it around all day.
Looks like it could be handy for a lot of chores.
congrats from me :thumbup: *alittlejelous*

Thanks for sharing

I like that design. It looks like a real cutter. Osage makes a terrific handle material imho.

Well, I DID cut the crud out of my finger wiht it. Bastid: I thought it might not be appropriate to post bloody fingers on here. Is there a place I could post my gore for this little cutter?

It's really a great knife. David makes fantastic knives and has a website:

www.dfarmerknives.com

Check him out. He's MORE than reasonable in cost, etc.

Brett

saw it in "knife Makers For Sale". same pic. looks like it has some of knife maker's blood on it too ? roland

.. "OAL is 6 7/8 inches, Blade length is 3 1/8 inches. The steel is 1/8 inche 1095 and is convex ground. The handle is osage. It comes with a leather belt sheath."

Hey there Brett,

What a super looking sheath knife!. And in Osage to boot. My favorite primitive Bow I use for Bow hunting is hand crafted from Osage. Its some very nice wood and quite versatile.. My bow has an orange-ish hue to it. Your knife appears to have the same beautiful coloring in the grain.. This knife would make a super skinner as well as a fine kitchen prep knife. Some people underestimate the capabilities of these little convex ground drop point skinner/hunters with all that belly.. These little knives can do it all, let me tell you!. Excellent choice my friend. Use her in good heath. ~ ><> ~ ~

Many Blessings,

Anthony

Back