• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Dawson Knives All Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

VCM3

Dealer / Materials Provider
Platinum Member
All Sold Thanks

Pre owned,appear to be un used. I apologize but I do not know what steels the Damascus is made up of

My prices include USA shipping and Paypal Combine shipping on multiples,offers are accepted and considered Thank You ,-Vince

This one here is a masterpiece
It is 15-1/2" OAL ,the blade is 9-3/4" with 9-1/8" of edge
It has a somewhat contoured and very comfortable handle of what looks like California buckeye burl & mosaic pins and is cord wrapped over for grip. I do believe the Damascus has " cerakote"

mXhP23x.jpg

7ToGTMk.jpg

k38BXOv.jpg

2tsk4pd.jpg

1ZOsKt3.jpg

Last edited:
Military style,micarta has beaded grippy texture 10-3/4" OAL 5-3/8" of cutting edge This feels good ,false double ground point not sharpened

3sfJLNO.jpg

YKrCPue.jpg

m1RsZSR.jpg

pm0dM7Z.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like ironwood so I think it is,full figured & shrunk back off blade spine a little,not too bad.OAL 13-1/2" ,8" of cutting edge. Contoured handle,mosaics. Nice grinds & swedge Real nice Bowie type belt sheath ,thick leather

jAAick3.jpg

kPwdE3n.jpg

Lj3irsd.jpg

Wn2TDiu.jpg

NgItvpX.jpg

SsPDO8B.jpg

Last edited:
This ones 11-1/2" OAL with 6" of edge. Recurve clip ,wow Nickel bolster ,buckey handle ,mosaics . Thick Cowhide Right side vertical belt loop sheath

YGFZL5S.jpg

YWkzCvO.jpg

q6Q4lGA.jpg

aWxDxbG.jpg

5EVU7A9.jpg

Last edited:
Nice grind,nice blade . Cerakote I think 8-1/8" OAL with 3-5/8" of edge. Kydex
Ironwood is contoured,mosaics nice

8MxpNOo.jpg

cv9XL49.jpg

880J9hk.jpg

ChAebBo.jpg

g3pzibP.jpg

Last edited:
A very good looking hunter by Lynn Dawson ,neice of Barry Dawson. Buckeye is contoured ,mosaics Feels great in hand. 8-7/8" OAL with 4-1/4" of cutting edge
Thick cowhide right side vertical belt loop sheath

m0R9K4c.jpg

cnMYFFK.jpg

R03oSk3.jpg

iw3Os5U.jpg

sKnwBYg.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure of the wood on this one but it's gorgeous 8-1/8" OAL ,3-5/8" of blade ,contoured ,real nice one

Yekv6FC.jpg

e4roffk.jpg

55f4OSD.jpg

zsc49F8.jpg

1AjAZsS.jpg

Last edited:
Last one

Contoured deep blueish burl 8-1/8" OAL with 3-3/8" of edge. I think this one has the cerakote Another nice one

NhQ1PDt.jpg

IuLOqAk.jpg

iNUvyxw.jpg

UcODYWY.jpg

sP4kYDX.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back