Day 6: Thank You to Our Designers. In Your Honor We Offer a BK22

I like most all of Ethan's designs. The BK11 is my favorite.
Thanks Ka-bar!

BK2. If I were dropped on an island and had one knife/tool I'd want it to be the BK2. For me it has the perfect length, thickness, and weight. Not to mention that it is deceptively cheap. At $60ish you kind of feel like you stole it. Can't do much better than the BK2 at any price.

current offering from Kabar would be Becker, but I can't wait to see Mike's kabar designs...

My favorite is the BK-10, It's not too long and not too thick, Probably the perfect Becker would be a BK-2 Slim, The thickness of the BK-10 with the width, length and blade shape as the BK-2. IMHO

It would have to be the large TDI since it rides in my duty belt daily. I also love the 20-30 Kabars and Beckers I own.

i like the bk2 big enough and tuff as nails !! i used mine too deflect the asteriod back on dec. 21 2012~~~ you're welcome!!!!

My favorite is the trusty Ethan Becker BK7, stripped with micarta handles. It's been my go to camp knife for a few years now.

My favorite would either have to be the Paul Tsujimoto design 1245 tanto or the Becker bk 2. can't go wrong with either

My favorite is the Becker BK-15. Great knife, and very versatile

There's a lot of Becker favorites listed here and for good reason. My favorite design so far is the BK-16. It's a great size and I love the utility of drop points, but to be honest all of the "tweeners" are in the running.

Thank you for the chance KA-BAR!
-StaTiK-

Back