DDR Customer Service

How is their customer service been to you? My experience has not been good (i.e. no communication)

How did you contact them? I know this is an old thread, but I find myself needing some support and hoped you had some ideas of the best way to reach out

How did you contact them? I know this is an old thread, but I find myself needing some support and hoped you had some ideas of the best way to reach out
Did you ever get ahold of them?? Hope you got your issue resolved. My recent experience was less than pleasant. LMK if you still haven’t made contact, and I’ll get you the relevant info. Best of luck!

How is their customer service been to you? My experience has not been good (i.e. no communication)

Did you ever get ahold of them?? Hope you got your issue resolved. My recent experience was less than pleasant. LMK if you still haven’t made contact, and I’ll get you the relevant info. Best of luck!

It looks like they need to get it together over there. I actually liked the look of the Dominators but I certainly wont be purchasing one anytime soon based on what you three are going through and this -

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...ke-this-resolved.1573585/page-8#post-18307669

Customer service is the worst and so is quality control.
Talking to Darrell it's like talking to 2 or 3 different people! All over the place, tells you one thing and the next time he tells you something else, starts yelling then all normal, quite an experience.
The knife was worse when I got it back from warranty.
Finally refunded my money.
what a trip

Back