Dealer who will look for DoB

Happy weekend.

I posted in the birthday wish list thread but haven't received any feedback. Nor have I been very patient.

I'm wondering if anyone is aware of a dealer that will check build dates on a Sebenza. Wife and I had our first child on 12.27.18 and I'd love to find a Sebenza with a matching birthday. I've seen some knife photos posted that already have December build date so thought it may be the right time to ask.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Wow, how did you get your kid here from the future?

Congrats on your addition

Pretty sure it wasn't 12/27/19 unless you own a time machine :). You likely meant 12/27/18. There is a good chance CRK wasn't even open then. Many small businesses close for the holiday week. I would start with CRK-ask if they were open and produced any knives with that birthdate and what dealers got them.

Just realized I wrote 19 and came here to correct it. A bit too late I see.

Good thinking, didn’t occur to me they may have taken the week off.

I personally own a Umnumzaan and Small Sebenza 12/17/18 and a Pacific 12/19/18
I did some searching and only came up with 12/ 17th 19th and 20th available from a couple dealers. I didn’t find any from the following week.

It was a Thursday, but they might have been closed the whole week like mentioned above. Your best bet is to give them a call in the morning, they can tell you if they were open and maybe even what was made!

Thanks for the effort fellas. Called CR and was informed they were closed on 12/27. Guess I'll be asking dealers for a 12/18 DoB. Seems like everyone sticks to MSRP (or MAP) on these. Any dealer preference (DLT includes some XM-18 swag, etc)?

Back