Deals for 1/13 -- Pix and Beautiful Offerings

I have 10 dog houses. Some with heating. Some with big, hairy, dogs.

I sound well prepared to survive.

Congrats on that baby kobra, it's a unique piece and definitely collection worthly piece. It appears to be a super fighter.

We've all been there. It ain't so bad. Kamidog probably has the nicest doghouse of us all, probably better than my house.

I don't have much sympathy for him when he whines about being sentenced there.

Looks like I might go there tonite! Willingly! My heater went out in the square doghouse. They cant come fix it till tomorrow sometime. Im good but my baby aint gonna like it! Back to splittin wood again! Break out the 20"AK. No sympathy needed! I love my doghouse! Here it is for you new guys. Its still under construction:rolleyes:
33cccd9342298695a26e80fe91bf3611

Its modeled after Auntis triangle boxes:D
c00b9c9f95641e70648ae2e23e003666

Rope swing hanging in the middle. Its still there!

I still have nightmares thinking about framing that thing ever since the first time I saw those pictures.

We've all been there. It ain't so bad. Kamidog probably has the nicest doghouse of us all, probably better than my house.

I don't have much sympathy for him when he whines about being sentenced there.

We'll all need to move in pretty soon, the way we're going...lol. Hurry up and finish "kamidog", gonna need a place to "crash, or hide", depends on the need.

Awesome place kami dog! Good luck brother! I'd give ya hand but...you know...a few thousand miles away and all that

Im surprised nobody has snagged the Sher Special yet. The one I scored is an absolute dream, for 100 bones it is a great deal too.

I'll take the sher special

Blender, send the all important email to auntie, address at the end of her post. That's what really counts.

And thank you for removing the temptation, I was just absorbing Mr. Dickiss wisdom and was thinking what the heck ya know.

Then I combined all the words 100.....bones......added the word wife and came up with a not very harmonious outcome. It was painful thinking about it to be honest.

I wish you good luck, give the sher special a very good loving home.

Thanks man, email was sent before the post. I was also debating because I am trying to save money after Christmas but meh, been a while since a bought a khukuri.

Fair enough, sometimes folks just don't know about the email thing, I know it was foreign to me at first. Just wanted to make sure.

I agree, don't sweat saving money, buy a khukuri and be happy.

.... I love my doghouse! Here it is for you new guys. Its still under construction:rolleyes:
33cccd9342298695a26e80fe91bf3611

Its modeled after Auntis triangle boxes:D ....

No safety rope? Or is it hidden behind you in the photo?

It's a long way down and I don't see any cushioning underneath.

Fair enough, sometimes folks just don't know about the email thing, I know it was foreign to me at first. Just wanted to make sure.

I agree, don't sweat saving money, buy a khukuri and be happy.

Agreed...

I was a little confused myself when I was redirected to the forum after hitting the "blems" tab on the webstore. It took a bit of reading the forums to really learn the ropes. Everyone was helpful and the process was painless. I wasn't aware of the HIKV until I opened my first triangle box.
I was aware of many ways diseases are spread... Airborn, blood born, ect.
I never heard of a eye sight transmited disease until it was to late. The 18 WW2 Bhakta did it to me!

it is a very special affliction, I think it is just you can see how unique each blade is , as familiar as faces.

Back