Deals for 1/21--Pix Giant Jungle Knife, Chainpuri and awesome buys

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
23.5 inch 39 ounce Giant Jungle Knife by Ram Kumar. Chiruwa style satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Best buy at $245. *SOLD*

dmzbKHf.jpg

r112lyY.jpg

NEuO0d0.jpg

7roIzOo.jpg

L to r

18.5 inch 23 ounce Chainpuri by Ram Kumar. Horn handle. Karda Chakma with white metal buttcap. Leather sheath. Top quality work by Ram Kumar. $165. *SOLD*

16 inch 27 ounce WWII with chiruwa satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Strong and steady Knife at $168.

12 1/4'' 15 ounce villager fit and finish RKWSB by Ram Kumar. Bamboo root chiruwa style handle. Leather sheath. $175. *SOLD*
RKWSB=Ram Kumar Western style Bowie

pWC5T3v.jpg

3haahsb.jpg

LZ3fxsX.jpg

LdAOXOw.jpg

GMo7tFj.jpg

GMo7tFj.jpg

Ram Kumar Tai Chi Sword
OBPX6iy.jpg

My friend Ian is learning Tai Chai
HNAOmmV.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
I am sold out the Ram Kumar Tai Chi Sword for now

Last edited:
Ha! Thats a heck of a Jungle knife. Must be for fighting Sasquatches (bigfoot here).
I'm doing a lot of mental gymnastics figuring out how I'm going to pay for the thing, but I'm hopeful to get it anyway...:)

It wouldn't be the end of my world if someone sharked it, but man, it is one of those blades where you just can't fight the feeling.

Ha! You got that HIKV bad dont ya? Thats ok tho. Where else can you catch a disease and have a support group in the same place? Kinda makes everything ok dont it?

Uhh? Where's the Limbuwan? Am i missing sumpin?

Ha! You got that HIKV bad dont ya? Thats ok tho. Where else can you catch a disease and have a support group in the same place? Kinda makes everything ok dont it?
I'm pretty sure I can stop anytime I want. :D

Actually, I can tend to buy rather impulsively, but it is quite rare that I actually ever suffer from real Buyer's Remorse. Generally speaking, it's easier for me to round up more moolah than to live with the regret of missing a knife I should have pulled the trigger on.

When I had an issue with my Tamang yesterday, Ms. Yangdu's response told me I was dealing with a company that wants their customers to be satisfied. :thumbsup:

.... Uhh? Where's the Limbuwan? Am i missing sumpin?

I think that's another name for the 18.5 inch 23 ounce Chainpuri by Ram Kumar.

I'm interested in which kami made the "16 inch 27 ounce WWII with chiruwa satisal wood handle." Based on the picture, it looks like a good one.

Ha! Thats a heck of a Jungle knife. Must be for fighting Sasquatches (bigfoot here).

Being in Humboldt, I've seen plaster casts, heard stories by believers and those that claim to have been there. I'm not sure what would stop a sasquatch. But at least your only excuse would be "what, I couldn't find a bigger knife, alright?

I’m waiting for a tai chi actual size between 30-36”! I was disappointed at this length. It definitely has the appeal.
Waiting.
Kiteman, congrats on the giant jungle knife

I’m waiting for a tai chi actual size between 30-36”! I was disappointed at this length. It definitely has the appeal.
Waiting.
Thanks, George!

I haven't got the deal done yet, tho. I was waiting for you to grab that bad boy!

Now you can do a little "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" action! :thumbsup:

Waiting.

I just wanted to see how it was, I have mine from my teacher after I was allowed to teach students in Choy Li Fut.

20200121_193921_resized.jpg 20200121_193622_resized.jpg

Beautiful cul:thumbsup: Definitely looks like the balance is just above the guard. What else you got in the closet brother?

Beautiful cul:thumbsup: Definitely looks like the balance is just above the guard. What else you got in the closet brother?

A lot of other Martial Arts stuff. Choy Li Fut is known for having the most various type of weapons, being that the style encompasses Northern and Southern Shaolin disciplines. Some of the stuff is real, some are fake and for show only.

Teachers usually pass on or have Wu Jians (Scholar Swords) made for those students who are proficient enough in healing, and the principles of Choy Li Fut, and are allowed to pass on the teachings.

Mine was passed down to me from my teacher's eldest son who had passed away unexpected the same year I started training when I was 6. I wasn't proficient enough until I was 42.

Thanks for sharing Cul! That is one beautiful sword! I’ve got a few nice pieces up my sleeve as well from my Taekwondo years! Martial Arts has been a large part of my life since the 1970’s...on again off again!
Kung Fu with David Carradine.. the movie before the series and Billy Jack started it all in my life!

Last edited:
I think that's another name for the 18.5 inch 23 ounce Chainpuri by Ram Kumar.

I'm interested in which kami made the "16 inch 27 ounce WWII with chiruwa satisal wood handle." Based on the picture, it looks like a good one.
I was looking at that one. Still am, but I'm holding off much as I love the Chiruwa WWIIs I have. I'm thinking that this one is by Manoj, just by the blade profile, but I could easily be wrong.

Man, that chainpuri looks nice. Light enough too.
Makes it hard to wait for--other things

Back